Chapter 2: First Flight Part 2

Y/n's Pov:

Both of the creatures were walking closer to us.

One was white and black while the other was opposite, black and white

The black and white one put its claw on it's chest were they light was shown before they both moved back in the dark.

They were both stepping away from the light growling and roaring at it.

Then they both took to the sky and flew away.

Tom and I sighed in relief. Tom then turned his flashlight off and we both started to climb up again using our hammers.

Unfortunately both of our hammers hit a lose spot and the piece of rock crumbled and we fell into the fissure again. We then screamed as we fell.

While we were falling though something grabbed Tom and mine's feet in their claws.

It was the same creatures from earlier. The black and white one grabbed Tom while the White and black one grabbed me.

They both threw us in the air to get a better grip in their claws. Before they started to fly up. Tom and I were freaking out the whole time this happened.

"Ah! Oh okay!" Tom says frightfully

"Uh, not the way I thought I would die." I said trying to hold onto the claws.

Both creatures flew around the corner and into a cave and into an opening and flew around they dropped us both.

Tom dropped his flashlight and both creatures landed behind us.

Tom quickly grabbed the flashlight and pulled out mine and shown it at the creatures. In return they covered their faces with their wings.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, okay! Hey, hey, hey, stop! Stop! Stop." Tom said

They both have a curious growl and uncovered their heads with their wings.

They both started to get closer to us again, they were groaning and growling while doing so.

"You're alright. You're alright." Tom says

"Yeah, we don't mean you any harm." I said

Tom then shown his flashlight at their claws and they both screeched and growled in response.

"We're not gonna hurt you. Just don't hurt us. Okay?" Tom says

"Yeah, we have no reason to harm each other." I agreed

They both snarled at us. I turned off my flashlight and Tom shown his down in front of the two and they gave a curious growl and stomped their foot in the light.

Tom shown his light at them again and they both growled and steeped into the light raising their heads.

"What are you? Where did you come from?" Tom questioned

"Why are we even asking questions?" I said

They both gave us a curious growl and cam closer to us sniffing us.

"Okay, okay. You two stay right there. Alright. And, uh, we're just gonna look for a way out of here." Tom says

Tom then turned the flashlight back on and we both walked around while the two creatures followed us.

We then took a look at the scenery in here.

"Hah, this place is incredible." Tom says

Both of the creatures behind us were sniffing Tom's bag and smelt food.