CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

Act 2-Chapter 8: The spy

Everyone was huddled in the meeting room, surrounding Will who was sat in a chair looking at all of the pictures layed out in front of him on the table. All of the pictures had been taken of things from the Byers house.

"Sam, this is ludicrous," a doctor sighed.

"Just give him a moment, okay?" Dr. Owens said.

"We don't have time-"

"Hey, jackass, why don't you do us all a favor and shut up, okay?" Hopper said to the objecting doctor. Will stood up from the chair and walked along the table, looking at the photos. He pointed at one which caused all the doctors to walk over and look at it. 

"That's it," Will told them. 

"That's what? What... what's there Will?" Dr. Owens asked him.

"I don't know," Will said, "I just know he doesn't want to me see there. I think it's important."

The doctors escorted the children, Bob and Joyce back to the room and Will layed back down on the bed. Some soldiers went back to the tunnels to find where the picture Will pointed at was.

"I'm sorry," Will stammerd out of the blue.

"What? What do you mean, sweetie?" Joyce asked her youngest son, grabbing his hand.

"He made me do it," Will said.

"Who? Who made you do what?" Joyce questioned.

"I told you. They upset him. They shouldn't have done that. They shouldn't have upset him," Will cried.

"The spy," Avery said to Mike.

"The spy!" Mike shouted, the two stood up and walked closer to Will.

"Will, sweetie, talk to me. You got to help me understand!" Joyce begged.

"It's too late," Will told them, "You should go now. They're almost here."

Mike ran out to warn the others with Bob following behind him to stop him, whilst Avery and her mother were staring worriedly at Will. The alarms started blaring, signalling something bad was happening. Mike and Bob then ran back in.

"What's going on?" Avery asked, standing up.

"We're under attack," Mike told them, looking between the worried mother and daughter, "We need to make Will sleep." Mike lifted up a needle.

"What?" Joyce said, scared.

"He's a spy. If he knows where we are, so does the shadow monster," Mike explained.

"He's lying!" Will shouted.

"He killed those soldiers. He'll kill us too!" Mike persuaded.

"He's lying! He's lying! He's lying! He's lying! He's lying!" Will yelled loudly.

A noise was heard from a few floors below.

"Those are gun shots!" Bob announced. Will continued to repeat what he was saying.