CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

Act 2-Chapter 6: Find Dart 

The bell went at the end of the day, signalling to the party that it was time talk to Mr. Clarke about d'Artagnan. Avery went to her locker to grab her books and bag and then started to head towards the teachers room. She eventually ran into her brother and Mike, who was stood still at Will's locker, talking quietly.

"Hey, guys you coming? We gotta show Dart to Mr. Clarke," Avery said from behind them, scaring them both slightly.

"We can't. We've got a pretty big problem," Mike said.

"What's up?" Avery asked, concerned for her brother and her best friend.

"It's about d'Artagnan. We think he's from the Upside Down," Will said.

■◻■◻■◻■◻■◻■◻■◻■◻■◻

The three of them ran through the now empty hallway to Mr. Clarkes room to stop Dustin from showing Dart to the teacher.

"Stop!" Mike shouted, opening the door aggressively, allowing the other two behind him to enter, "I'm really sorry, Mr. Clarke! It was just a stupid prank. We told him to stop! We need to go!" 

"Mike!" Dustin shouted.

"Now!" Avery told him angrily, grabbing the machine on the table and running out, following Mike and Will.

The party ran into the empty AV room (Mike making sure Max stayed outside) to explain everything.

"Hello? Hello? Guys, come on. Can I come in yet?" Max shouted from the other side of the door.

"No!" Mike shouted back

"I just don't understand?" Lucas told the Avery, Mike and Will.

"What don't you understand?" Mike asked.

"Will saw something that looked like Dart last year?" he asked, recapping what was explained.

"Kind of, but there was no tail," Will told them.

"But then he heard it yesterday. The exact same sound," Avery explained. 

"Why didn't you tell us before?" Dustin questioned.

"I wasn't sure," Will explained.

"So it's a coincidence," Dustin believed.

"Or not," Mike said, "What if when Will was stuck in the Upside Down, he somehow aquired True Sight?"

"True sight?" Lucas asked.

"It gives you the power to see into the ethereal plane," Dustin informed the group.

"I'm sorry what?" Avery asked, not understanding what he was talking about Dustin was talking about.

"Maybe these episodes that Will keeps having aren't really flashbacks at all. Maybe their real. Maybe Will can somehow see into the Upside Down," Mike said.