Chapter Twenty-Two - By the Fire

"Harry." I shouted, looking into a full length mirror.

"Yes babe." He appeared behind me, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Could you do my zipper?"

He smiled and pulled my zip up my back, kissing my neck slowly. I turned around to face him, wrapping my arms around him as I kissed his lips softly.

He pulled away smiling. "You look lovely."

I smiled and took one last glance into the mirror and my knee length wine coloured dress, and my hair placed into a neat high bun.

I took Harry's hand as we walked out of the lodge, towards the local restaurant.

We walked towards the back of the building, I went to sit down but harry stopped me and pulled my chair out for me.

I laughed as he posed a serious face.

"Your chair Madame."

He sat down opposite me and took my hand.

"I still can't get over this."

"What?" I asked smiling.

"Us, I mean you and me. It's just perfect, I never thought it would be like this. I didn't even think this would happen."

"I know, it's amazing. You're still my loser best friend though."

"Yeah, same for you dork."

I burst into laughter.

The evening was over after what seemed like only five minutes. Tonight had gone so fast, I wish it would've lasted forever.

******************************

Harry stumbled past me a little drunk, trying to unlock our cabin door.

"Technical difficulties." He slurred at me as I burst into laughter and opened it for him.

"I was gonna do that, I just wanted to test you." He said giggling.

"Yes sure harry." I burst into laughter, as he crossed his arms and pouted. He walked over to me, wobbling slightly.

"Have you grown or have I shrunk?" He pondered for a minute to himself.

"Heels Harry." I burst into laughter.

He snaked his hand securely around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"Dance with me." He purred into my ear.

"We have no music."

"Who's says we need any."

He guided me slowly to the imaginary rhythm in his head. I rested my cheek on his shoulder swaying slowly with him.

He extended his arm and twirled me around, much to my surprise.

"You're good at this." I smiled.

"Well you're not so bad yourself." His dimples deepened.

"You know what." His deep voice was soothing.

"What?" I whispered, softly.

He stopped dancing and stared into my eyes.

"You're perfect."

I looked down and shook my head.

"Harry-"

"And I must say you wear that deep shade of red very well."

I blushed even more. He placed his hand under my chin and tilted it so I was looking up at him.