COACHELLA??? (chapter seven)

dont ask hwy im posting sm in oen day ok I JUST NEEDA POST THIS I DONT WANNA WAIT TILL TMRW (if i dont post a chapter tmrw that means im too lazy)

(Art uploaded by NaBaBa on Twitter)

RECAP: Its morning, my eyes open as I wake up, holly shit. I fell asleep on Toya, his hands are around my back. He wakes up, "Good morning Akito". "g-good mornin' toya" I try saying with a straight voice. he looks at the position we're in, his face slowly starts becoming red. "Do you have a fever?" I ask touching his forehead. He becomes even more red, wonder why. "N-No Its just uh really hot outside" he says. "Oh ok" I reply. [RECAP DONE]

No ones POV:

Akito, Toya, Mizuki, Ena, An, and Kohane are already up. They all go to the kitchen, everyone but An takes a seat. "Soo, what do you guys prefer? Should we go to a cafe or do you want me to make breakfast?" Everyone said breakfast since they were too exhausted to walk to a café, An made delicious pancakes with some cream on the top, honey dripping down from pancake to another and a strawberry on top. "Since when did yoyu get so good at making pancakes?" Akito asks. "My father helped me learn how to make breakfast meals" An replies. "Thats nice of him" Mizuki says. "I dont even know how to make a grilled cheese sandwich!" Kohane complains. They eat breakfast in silence.

"Untitled song? It has to be Miku." Akito says. "Hey..I just got an untitled song downloaded too." Mizuki says. "Me too" Kohane adds. Everyone checks their phones, and clicks on it. As usual they get teleported to their SEKAI. This time its different, EVERYONE is here, Leo Need, Nightcord at 25:00, More More JUMP, Vivid BAD SQUAD and lastly, Wonderland x Showtime. After Miku explains that their in a SEKAI where all the bands are she tells them everyone to take a seat. "We are going to Coachella" Miku says. Everyone is shocked, "US LIKE WE ARE GOING TO COACHELLA???" Emu yells looking excited and still shocked. "Yes" Miku replies. "WHERE AND WHEN?" Airi asks. "It is in ____ and this event is happening in 2 weeks." Luka (Megurine) replies. Everyone is extremely excited.

Miku, Luka, Len, Rin, MEIKO and KAITO have payed a bus and rented a HUGE hotel room that had rooms in it for when they arrive to ____. Everyone needs to get a luggage and a lot of clothing for their stay. Its been a day and everyone has finished packing. Miku makes a group chat and texts everyone to meet at ____ Road. Once everyone is there they get on a bus.

Leo Need:

"Tsuki (tsukasa), come over heree!" Saki shouts from across the bus. Tsukasa comes and they sit next to each other during the bus ride. "Shii-chan, come sit with me. Pleaseee." Shizuku begs. "whatever" Shiho scoffs as she takes a seat next to Shizuku.

Nene and Emu sit together, Toya and Akito sit together, Kohane and An sit together, Kanade and Mafuyu sit together, Ena and Mizuki, Haruka and Minori, Ichika and Honami, Rui and Airi (ik its random but there were no other people left.)

All the virtual singers sit in the back seat cause there was space.

They arrived to the hotel. Everyone got off the bus and followed Miku to the room, it was huge like HUGE HUGE. Shiho, Kanade, Nene, and An were in Room 1. Kohane, Minori, Emu, and Saki were in Room 2. Airi, Mizuki, Honami, and Rin were in Room 3. Akito, Ena, Haruka, and Kaito were in Room 4. Shizuku, Ichika, Luka, and Mafuyu were in Room 5. Toya, Tsukasa, Len, and Rui were in Room 6. Miku and MEIKO were in Room 7.

It was daytime and Miku let everyone go wherever they wanted so they split into groups and went to places.

In Room 3 (Airi, Mizuki, Honami, Rin)

"We should all go shopping!" Says Mizuki. "I heard they have a really good brands at the mall here" Airi says. "I'll go, I've been needing to get stuff" Honami replied. "I'll go too" Rin said. The girls went to the mall, Mizuki went to the makeup & head accessories with Airi while Honami and Rin shopped for keychains and clothing.

In Room 4 (Akito, Ena, Haruka, Kaito)

"I researched the place we're currently in, there is a place for karaoke!!" Haruka said in excitement. "OMGG WE SHOULD TOTALLY GO!" Ena responded. "Akito, Kaito, wanna come too?" Haruka asked. They both said yes so they walked to 'Live shows & Karaoke'.

In Room 5 (Shizuku, Ichika, Luka, Mafuyu)

"I checked out the area around us and there's a nail salon" said Luka, "Anyone wanna come with me?" she asked. "I can go!" Shizuku volunteered. "I can go too" Mafuyu responded. "If all of you guys are going then sure i'll come with" Ichika said. The four girls walked to the nail salon, Luka wanted her nails pink, Shizuku wanted hers white, Ichika wanted hers light blue and Mafuyu wanted her nails painted purple.

In Room 1 (Shiho, Kanade, Nene, An)

"Does anyone wanna do something?" An asks. "Sure" Nene responds. "What should we do?" Shiho asks. "There's a bookstore nearby, they have mangas, manhwas, books etc. there's also a stand where you can get pastries and drinks." Kanade said. "That sounds cool" Shiho says. "We can go there then!" An stated. Nene called a Taxi and they arrived to the place, it was called 'Novels & More', Shiho and Kanade got music albums while Nene got books and An got food.

In Room 2 (Kohane, Minori, Emu, Saki)

"I'm gonna make some food, do you guys wanna cook with me?" Saki asks. "OOH, I CAN!!" Emu suggests. "Me too!" Kohane says. "Sure! What should we make?" Asks Minori. "I'll google some yummy foods up while you guys set up the materials in the kitchen!" Emu says excited. "Okay!" Kohane says. Emu made a list of good stuff to make while the other girls set up the materials.

The list: cupcakes, donuts, smoothies, japanese cheesecake, dumplings, strawberrys dipped in chocolate, breadsticks, garlic bread etc.

"THEY ALL SOUND SO GOOD" Saki yells. "Can't wait to make these, let's get to it!" Minori says. "Sounds good! I can give some to An later" Kohane replies. The girls make the food and get Miku to have some of it. "delicious!" miku says. The girls were glad they turned out tasty.

In Room 6 (Toya, Tsukasa, Len, Rui) (Ruikasa 😍🥰😘)

"Who wants to watch a horror movie with me?" Rui asks. "I can!" Len says. "I'll watch it with you too." Toya says. "Sure! Which one?" Tsukasa asks. Rui picked a movie. "That one sounds TERRIFYING but also seems entertaining." Len says. They turn on the mini tv placed in their room and watch the movie. "HOLLY SHI-" Tsukasa almost finishes saying as he gets pulled by rui in back of him, Rui covered his mouth. "Hey, family friendly" rui says. "rightt" Tsukasa responded. " can you uh let go of me now." Tsukasa says blushing as Rui still has his arms around him. "Oh, ye-yeah, sorry" Rui says un - wrapping his arms around him also blushing. "It's nothing really, don't be sorry" Tsukasa responds. Toya just looks at them, "🤨".

In Room 7 (Miku, MEIKO)

hahahhha no u wont get a plt of room seven caude theyre sleepinf (im toor lazy to finish this aprt ahashgasahgdsahsgdhwkydtuetfejgwkyterugwjqkhelyegjwhtwjfdgwjh) help pelase vote thi im begginy u guysplease enbh pleasf 

Everyone comes back to the hotel and they all go straight to bed, after all they do need to get sleep because coachella is in thirteen days.

WOO HOO 1500 WORDS YAYAYAYAY anyways I WAS READING WATTPAF YESTERDWY AND IT WAS 1AM THEN I WENT ON DISCORD TO TEXT YM FIRNES AND WHEN I SEND TH MESSAGE IS SAYS 3AM SO IM LIKE WELL WHO CARES I DONT HAVE SCHOPL AND ITS FUCKINHJ 8AM..THEN I START TO WRITE THSI CHAPTER AND NOW THAT I JUST FINISHED ITS 10AM....(the longest ive slept in the past days was fourty minutes) BAHAHBAHAHHAHAHAH................(someone get me off this app. ive been on it for 10h SOMEONE.) anyways thanks for readinf this🤗🤩🥳 ALSO IM LITERALLY TO FUCKING LAZY TO FIZ TJE YTPOS (if ther =e are sny) SO IM LEAVING THEM ANOTHER THINH, IM NOT SURE IF COACHELLA IS HOSTED IN A CERTAIN PLACE OR SMTH SO JUST PRETEND THWIR IN A WORLD WHERE COACHELLA EXISS OK ALSO IF UR CONFUSED OF WHAT IT IS OR WHAT IT MEANS ITS BASICALLY WHERE A BUNCH OF FAMOUS SINGERS GET INVITED TO A PLACE AND PERFORM SO ITS PRETTY COOL AND EXITING (blackpink preformed at coachella and i wasnt there 😭😢😟😞😖🙁☹😕😔😓💔) help omg wtf im gonna kms bro my foot is asleepp is feels numb omg someone pls like not even joking I CANT MOVE IT I HATE WHEN MY FOOT IS ASLEEP SOMEOE SNED HELP I DONT LIKE THIS. HELP I JUST MOVED MY FOOT IM DYING BRO SOMEONE SEND HELP HUSBDEFUWHBJDEFEWEGBFEKWGHEJBFJDHLEIWOYUGFEHBWJH2IYRGEHKJIYGR