phoenix wonderland (chapter six)

Following ships: Anhane, Mizuena, and ofc Akitoya 

( I would tell u guys who the art was uploaded by but it said mistery user so sorry 😭)I didn't have an idea of what they would do to the arcade s instead they're gonna stay at phoenix wonderland for a while

RECAP: "I swear they're so gay WHEN WILL THEY START DATING UGHHH" An complains. [RECAP DONE]

Still Akitos POV:

"Chill bro 😨" I say. "NO, SHUT THE FUCK UP" An screams at the top of her lungs. "JESUS OKOK CHILL WOMAN..." I respond. "An! An! I see a ride it looks fun, can we go on it??? PLEASEEE" Kohane asks. "Of course, anything for you my love 🤭" An replies. Kohane blushes.

Awkward silence.

"o-oh i forgot you guys were here 💀" An says. "Uh, are you guys....a thing??" I ask. "well uh, yeah.." An replies. "Congratulations!" Toya cheers. "Yeah! Congrats!" I say. I pretended like I didn't expect that but it was so obvious, I don't say that though. "Thank you guys!" Kohane says. We all decide to stay here for a while and go on rides, I know Ena loves this place so I called her and invited her.

They call.

Ena: what do you want

Akito: Im at phoenix wonderland, you wanna come?

Ena: YESS, CAN I INVITE MIZUKI?????

Akito: Sure

Ena: THANKS AKI

Akito: No problem, hurry up though I don't wanna wait

Ena: yeah yeah whatever

*Ena hangs up*

Ena arrives here with Mizuki next to her. (Everyone talks for a while blah blah blah too lazy to do dialogue again soooooo skippp.)

"OOH OOH GUYS WANNA GO ON THAT RIDE??????!!' An screams breaking everyone's ear drums. We all take a look at the ride, holly shit its huge. Everyone agrees to go after some convincing. We get on the ride, it starts to go up slowly then fucking drops. "WOOOO HOOOO!!" An screams. "AN! CALM DOWN" Kohane says as she sits next to her on the front row. "WHY THE FUCK IS IS DROPPING SO FAAAAAAAAA-" I say also screaming, that shit was terrifying. I look at Toya, the wind blows on his face and messes up his hair, he didnt care lmao he just had a straight face looking at everyone like they're all crazy. In the back of us Ena looks like shes going to have a heart attack. "WHY DID I AGREE TO THIS SOMEONE IM GONNA FALL OFF SAVE ME." We all laugh. "NO BIGGIEEE ENJOY THE AIRRR" Mizuki replies.

Once we get off the ride we check the photos that the ride took of us. It was hilarious. We all go to separate places, Ena and Mizuki go to the bathroom to 'talk about girl stuff' when they're actually making out in the bathroom stalls. An and Kohane go to the mall and get stuff for everyone, and Toya and I get cotton candy cause we have nothing else to do. "I'm so tired" says Toya in an exhausted tone. "Same, today was fun but exhausting" i say. We walk to the grass area and lay down looking at the clouds. We talk for a while and debate which cloud looks like which. Toya yawns, a few minutes later its silence. I stare at Toya admiring him. 

Toya POV:

Akito is looking at me, I look at him admiring his messy hair as it gets pushed back by the wind, he slowly shuts his eyes closed, he probably fell asleep. 

time skipp

Ena, Mizukui, An, and Kohane arrive, they see both boys laying down sleeping on the grass.

Ena POV:

"Should we wake them up?" I ask. "In a sec, got to take a picture" an says. We all laugh, an takes the picture and makes a gc so she can send it to them. Mizuki wakes the two boys up and since all of their homes were far away except An's, they were all gonna sleep over at her house so they made their way to her house. "We're here!" An said, "come in people, take  a seat wherever I'll set up the mattresses and bed." An left and we all talked for a while. An came back. "There's two rooms. Me and Kohane can sleep in one and the rest of you guys can sleep in the other one, theres a mattress and a bed so two people can sleep in the bed and to on the mattress." An says as she leads them to the rooms. "Me and Ena call dibs on the bed." Mozuki says.

Akito POV:

"So me and Toya on the mattress?" I ask to confirm. "Yup!" Kohane says. Me, Toya, Mizuki, and Ena head into our room. We all change into comfy pjs and get in bed. I fall sleep quickly.

Toya POV:

We get to bed and lay down on the mattress, Akito is  sound asleep laying down on my chest. I blush like crazy, i put my arm around his back. He looks so relaxed while sleeping, its cute.

 He looks so relaxed while sleeping, its cute

-morning-

Akito POV:

Its morning, my eyes open as I wake up, holly shit. I fell asleep on Toya, his hands are around my back. He wakes up, "Good morning Akito". "g-good mornin' toya" I try saying with a straight voice. he looks at the position we're in, his face slowly starts becoming red. "Do you have a fever?" I ask touching his forehead. He becomes even more red, wonder why. "N-No Its just uh really hot outside" he says. "Oh ok" I reply.

HELP WHY TF DID THIS TAKE ME SO LONG... I STARTED 3H AGO LMAO I AINT COMPLAINING THOUGH yes i posted 2 chapters in 1 day but who cares i posted the previous one in the morning and its currently night SO PRETEND ITS NOT THE SAME DAY