5. Prom Preps and Home Visit

Amanda walked home, took a shower, and got dressed. As she was searching for a pair of socks in her dresser, she came across an old photograph of her and her childhood friend.

Yes, you guessed it. It's Kyle.

"Aww, me and Kay Kay," said Amanda as she went to her desk and pinned the picture on her 'vision board'.

"Wait, did he text me back?"- Amanda said as she took her phone from her bedside charger.

Amanda opened her phone, hoping he'd at least text an "okay."

Oh, come on, he left me on read

Oh, come on, he left me on read. What even happened? Is he alright??

"Oh, my Uber's here. I should get going".

*next day at school*

Amanda walks to class and sees that the seat next to hers was empty, meaning that Kyle didn't come to school.

'Really Kyle? At least tell me what's wrong.' - Amanda thought to herself as she let's out a sigh.

3 days later, but still there's no sign of Kyle at school, and he won't reply to Amanda's texts.

As her worries grew, she decided to go to his house and check on him.

After school, she walked around 6 miles and finally reached Kylr's house.

She took a glance at their house, and it looks like it could have taken at least 4 years to build it.

The beautiful oldfqshioned house was painted a beige and pale red color with hanging plants and a small but adorable garden.