exam

Ayanokoji pov

One day before exam a lot happened Haruka created our group name and give all of us a nickname and I got a best one kiyopon. Yeah kiyopon tell me if you see a demon and his name is kiyopon.  What will be your thoughts tell me you will thought it is a dangerous demon or you will thought of a 5 year old kid . The demon of the 4rth kiyopon.  After thinking about my life choices and why did I put Haruka in my study group . I had toward cafeteria . I was going but I was stop by khusida

Khusida: Ayanokoji-kun can I come with you

I have to thought of an idea to keep khusida away . Because when I will get paper from senpai . She will tell the class that we both get the paper to improve her status in class

Ayanokoji: I don't mind you joining but I am going to the bathroom . If you wanna join you can . " I said in teasing and seductive voice "

Khusida start blushing

Khusida: N-No Ayanokoji I thought you were going to cafeteria.  I can't join you then

Ayanokoji: what a bad day for me . I thought a beautiful will go with me in the bathroom.  Well I have to go now

After that,  I headed to the cafeteria together. I made our way through the crowd, finally reaching the food ticket vending machine. I bought tickets for two servings but didn't line up at the counter. Instead, I went to the side of the vending machine and watched the students perusing the menu.

I continued to watch the students buy lunch kits from the ticket machine. After having observed about twenty students,  I continued to watch the students buy lunch kits from the ticket machine. After I had observed about twenty students, my target appeared. He bought his meal ticket and walked to the counter with heavy, heavy steps.
I quickly exchanged our tickets for  meals and sat down across from the heavy-footed student.

"Um, excuse me. Are you a senior?" I asked.Hmm? Who are you?" The student looked at us calmly, a look of complete disinterest on his face.

"Are you a second year student? Third year?" Asked

"Third year said . Let me guess, are you a first year?"

"I'm Ayanokouji, from Class D ( A huge lie ) . You're also in Class D, right?"
What do you want? You are really irritating." He took his tray and made to get up, but I stopped him.

I want to ask you something. If you listen, I will show you my gratitude."

"Gratitude?"

The hustle and bustle of the cafeteria drowned out my voice. The students were all absorbed in having a pleasant chat with their friends.

"Do you still have the midterm problems from the first semester of your freshman year? Or, if not, do you know someone in your class who does?"

Do you even understand what you are asking?" he said.

"Not particularly strange, is it? I didn't think it was against the school rules to study using problems from old exams."

"Why are you asking me?"

"Simple as that. I thought I'd have the best chance of success if I worked with someone who doesn't have any points. Honestly, that free vegetable meal doesn't look good. Of course, things would be very different if I actually liked eating the vegetable set . What do you think?"

How much are you going to pay?"

"Ten thousand points. That's all I can get."

"I don't have the old test problems, but... I know someone who does. However, if you want me to help you, you'll have to offer at least 30,000 points. If you have that, you're fine."I'm afraid 30,000 is impossible for me. I don't have that much."

"How much do you have?"

"Twenty thousand."

"So 20,000... no, 15,000 should be enough. Nothing below that."I GUESS"15.000, huh?"

“If you go as far as asking a stranger for old exam problems, then you must be pretty desperate, huh? Well, the school will mercilessly expel any student who gets a failing grade. None of my classmates are here. further.""I see. I understand. I'm going to pay the 15,000 points."

Then we have a deal. Of course, I will have to ask you to transfer the points in advance."

"Fine, but if you do something to backstab us, I won't forgive you. Even if you're a senior, I'll do everything I can to make sure you get expelled."You're a weirdo. It's okay, I get it. Also, when you transfer points, there's always a record of that. If a rumor spreads that some freshmen ripped me off, it would look bad."

Okay then. Since I'm paying you 15,000 points, can you give me a little bonus? I want to see the answers to the pop quiz we took after
Okay. I'll include that as well. However, I think your concerns are pointless." It seemed that he understood what he was looking for.

"Thanks a lot."

After we made our deal, he left quickly. He probably didn't want to be noticed.

( this will help me  to control class d )

After class ended

Class had ended for the day. After big b@@b  sensei ended the homeroom period and left the classroom, I immediately leapt into action. I  took out printed copies of the old test that we'd made at the convenience store and brought them up to the podium.

Ayanokoji: Everyone, before you return to the dorm, would you mind listening to me for a moment?

Everyone stopped and looked at me . Yamauchi look disgusted

Ayanokoji: I know that you've all been studying a lot in preparation for the test tomorrow. I got something for you guys that can help you. I'm going to hand out some papers.

I  distributed the question and answer sheets to the students in the first row.

Horikita: Test...questions? Did you make these, Ayanokoji-kun.

Ayanokoji: Actually, these are the old test problems. I  thought of this plan. I  got these test problems from a senpai from the third year.

Karuizawa: Old test problems? Huh? Wait, will these questions be on the test tomorrow?

Ayanokoji: If everything goes according to the plan, then these questions will be the same or at least contain similarities with the midterms tommorow. So if we study what's on this test, it should come in handy.

Ike: Whoa! Seriously? Thank you,  Ayanokouji

Ike hugged his test paper. None of the other students could suppress their elation, either.

Yamauchi: What the hell? Do think I am a fool I don't need your stupid test paper . He the test paper and left

Everyone was angry . Sudo was about to stand up and go after Yamauchi to hit him but I stop him for now .

Ayanokoji: Ken  do your best when you study today!

Sudo: Yeah. Thanks, you really helped me out.

Hirata : I was a bit scared that some one will get expelled, but since Ayanokouji-kun was the one that thought of this plan, I'm sure it will go well.

Karuizawa: Of course! Ayanokouji-kun is the best!

Satou: With this, I have a higher chance of getting 90s on all my subjects!

Hirata: Thank you for this Ayanokouji-kun

Ayanokoji: It's not a problem. I didn't do much. I just wanted to help save my ""friends!""

After that day of the exam came Everyone give there best . Result come Everyone are happy expect one
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUE ......