I am just a rich man

Note : I got nagumo blackmail idea from OsorenaFear series name solo elite

Ayanokoji pov

In the room Chairman ,nagumo class 2a leader , 2b leader , 2c leader and 2d leader in the room

Ayanokōji: Good evening, Chairman Sakayanagi, thank you for your time today.

C-Sakayanagi: You're welcome, Ayanokōji-kun.

I noticed that four of their eyes twitched a little upon hearing my name, probably remembering that I aced the test.

Ayanokōji: Good evening to you as well, senpais. I'm sure you are not aware of the reason you have been calling here, am I correct?

Nagumo: Yeah, yeah, whatever. Just stating your business already.

Ayanokōji: Very well. Please look at this first before we start the conversation.

I pulled out my phone before showing them a screen, the screen displaying an audio feature regarding senpais that would have been provoking the first year students.

'You hear that? He's in Class D. It was really obvious!'

'Aw, you poor things. Since you're defective,

loser.'

'You will face hell soon enough anyway." 'How pitiful, such a defect.'

'Tsk, this Class A student, let's go." 'What does my composition have something to do with this?'

'Nah, nothing. Let's go.'

I have at least 40 of them that were coming from their respective classes. Naturally, these ones were completely different from what I would use to blackmail those senpais since these are audio files, not video files.

How did I manage to get both it is
simple

Flashback

S-system and blackmail

Let give you guys a hit

Ayanokoji private point = 100,000

Grocery = 45,000

When I was shopping I also by a extra phone and a another thing from a shop

[Note: Did you really think a simple grocery shopping will alone would have actually cost 45,000 pts? My, my, how cute. It was actually a phone (20,000) combined with groceries (5000).]

That is basically how it is: I use one phone to record the situation as a video, while another one puts it down in my pocket using an audio recording function to collect these as well, this also applies to all senpais I did trying to scam.

Ayanokōji: As you may have noticed, these audio recordings were recorded and in not even may 1st . In other words, your friends kept hinting at the first year students regarding the S-System, not to mention that they have been provoking them. Are you all aware of these senpais?

Nagumo: Nah, not at all.

Just as expected; they all shook their heads in denial. Not that their responses do matter at the slightest. I then proceed to continue my words, and staring right into their eyes.

Ayanokōji: I see. Now then, my intention

is to get these students expelled with these. I have heard that if a second year student got expelled, their respective class would suffer the penalty of 200 classpoints, so I'm quite curious about it.