strating of may 1st

Ayanokoji pov

For third period, we had a history class with Chiyabashira-sensei. When the bell rang, Chiyabashira-sensei entered the noisy classroom. Her entrance did not alter thestudent behavior.

"Calm down a bit, please. Today's lesson will be a bit serious."

"What do you mean, Sae-chan-sensei?"
They already had an affectionate name for the teacher.

"It's the end of the month, so we're going to have a short test. Please pass it to the back."

"Oh, the test before the midterms?" A student whispered.

"How is that relevant?"

She handed out the papers to the students in the front row. Finally, the single sheet proof made it to my desk. It contained questions on the five main topics. With only a few questions per topic,  Huh? I wasn't listening though. This is so unfair!" a student yelled.
Don't say that. This test is for future reference only. It won't reflect on your report cards. There's no risk involved, so don't worry. Of course, cheating is prohibited."

Why was so important to pass your partial exams. Her  phrasing seemed strange to me. Normally, only the overall grades were reflected on his report card. But the way Chiyabashira-sensei said that they wouldn't be reflected on our report cards made I was  think that the grade might be reflected in some other way. Well... maybe I was worrying too much. If this had no effect on our report card, then there was no need to be so cautious.As soon as the pop quiz started, I went through the questions. There were four questions per topic, four a total of twenty. Each question was worth five points, for a total of one hundred points. Most of the questions were extraordinarily easy, to the point of almost being disappointing. In fact, the questions seemed to be two levels less difficult than those on the entrance exam. It seemed too easy. However, just when I was thinking that, I reached the end of the test. The last three questions were an order of magnitude higher in terms of difficulty. The final math problem could not be solved without complex formulas. "These questions could not be directed at a high school freshman. The last three questions were clearly of a different quality than the others, so they might have been put on the test by mistake. Even though the results wouldn't be reflected in our grades, what the heck were they testing with this?

Well, I guess I'll solve these problems the same way I did in the entrance exam.

After 10 minutes I gave my test paper to big b@@b sensei no one really said anything because they now how smart I am but expect Yamauchi everyone ignoring him but he still want to open his big mouth

Yamauchi: look like there is a idiot who didn't even know the answer to the question.  I know you just act smart you are nothing against me kakakakaka

Ayanokoji: " I ignored him but I have to say he have a weird laugh "

Time skip

Today was may 1st I woke up and check  how many points I got point. I got  503,100 point so if 1 class points= 100 private point so we got 5,031 class points. I got 4431 class point from 2nd year so our class save 600 class point

When I was going to class I check my ikeman list I was 2nd in school now first was Manabu Horikita

When I go inside the class every one was happy or have shock feeling on their faces

Ayanokoji: before you guys ask how we got that much point I will explain it when sensei will come

Sensei enter the classroom with a happy face

Big b@@b sensei: does anybody have any question

Horikita: sensei why did we get 503,100 private points