Family isn't what it seems

Bentley's POV
I gave up trying to find Bella and went back to grandad. As I got closer I heard loud beeping and the sound of doctors and nurses panicking. I run into the room and see grandad not breathing.
"Sir you have to leave we are trying to do cpr."
"No he's my grandad let me stay."
I tried to push past them, as I did I heard them say.
"Time of death 3.30pm"
I breakdown, I loved my grandad and now he's gone and I knew Bella would be devastated.

Bella's POV
After 20 minutes the doctor came back.
"I've done tests and it looks like everything is okay. He is only 2 weeks old so it's normal for there routine to keep changing."
"Oh but he won't sleep or eat."
"It can happen, I know your a first time mum so your worrying and it's okay, and we will be here to put them at rest oaky."
I nodded then took River to go see Lenny and grandad. I walk round the corner and bump into Aunt Emmy who looks like she's been crying.
"Is everything okay Emmy?"
"Oh Bella, umm grandads passed away."
The tears rolled down my face, I couldn't do this. I loved my grandad he was always there and stuck up for me against Kyle.

2 weeks later
24th September 2014
Bella's POV
Today River is a month old. He's still been fussy and struggling to sleep. I miss grandad but don't cry as much, Lenny as taken it hard. Aunt Emmy has been strong for me and her 2 kids. Today Lenny had gone out and I was alone as Emmy was working. I had given River a bottle then tried to get him to sleep.
After an hour I gave up, I put him in his buggy and took him out. I wrapped him up warm and went to the bus stop. I decided to go to Poole to do some shopping.
11am
We arrive in Poole and River finally goes to sleep. People come up to me to say how cute he is, and I smile and have a little chat. We go to primark and I get a few bits for him and for myself. I'm a bit peckish so decided to go to greggs, as I'm walking there I see Lenny. But he's kissing another girl while leaning on the wall. He couldn't see me, I felt tears roll down my face. I turn round a speed walk to the bus stop. How could he do that to me. I got the next bus and went back to Emmy's. I couldn't take this anymore, why does everyone hate me. Then I hear aunt Emmy come in I run down while River's asleep.
"Aunt Emmy"
She looks at me and I start crying.
"What's up Bella?"
"Lenny he's....he's cheating on me"
I burst into tears and fall to my knees, Emmy runs to me and holds me. As we are sat there Grace walks in.
"What's up Emmy what's wrong with Bella?"
"Bentley has cheated on her."
"Wtf I'm gonna kill him."
"No please don't I still love him."
"Why Bella he cheated on you."
I get up and storm off.
"Bella, Grace was only trying to help and she's right you've been through enough you don't need him."
"LEAVE ME ALONE"
I slam my door but it makes River start crying. I pick him up and rock him to asleep, I give him a kiss. I knew I didn't want to stay here anymore. So I started to pack us some things, I heard Emmy and Grace leave probably to get Emmy's kids. I had 2 big suitcases and I put River in his buggy, and got it outside. Then called for a taxi and left.
2.20pm
I arrived in Weymouth, I was on the side of the road. I had 2 suitcases a baby and £200 to my name. I had no clue what I was going to do, a woman came up to me.
"Hi love, would you like some help?"
"Yes please"
I start to tear up and I tell her a brief story.
"Come on you can stay at mine till you get on your feet."
We walk to her house which is on the coast, it was a beautiful home. I would be in her spare room, she said she would get me some stuff for River tomorrow.

25th September 2014
10am
I had been up since 8 with River. The nice lady called Hallie had brought me some things. A travel cot and some nappies. I was really grateful, Hallie was only 25. I was 19, 20 in a couple days.

What is going to happen ?
She is now a single mum ?
She's also living with a stranger.