Brother's Love

So it's 22nd April 2014 and they had just finished presents but a certain person forgot to give there's.... What's going to happen.

Inside is a teddy I show everyone and smile. I look inside the box and there is a note, so I read it.
"Read it then"
"Umm it says love you sis"
But it didn't say that, it said something worse.
'Meet me in my room asap'
I smiled then got up but winced in pain.
"You okay sweetie"
"Yes mum I'm fine just a bit of back pain from sitting in the chair. I will be fine just need to lie down for a bit"
My mum let me go and while everyone else was setting up for the gender reveal, I slowly made my way to Kyle's room.
"Hi Bella boo"
"Don't call me that"
"Awww is that because Bentley calls you that."
"What do you want"
"I want you to tell everyone that your a slut and slept with a man just to get pregnant"
"I can't do that.... It's not"
"TRUE WELL IT FUCKING IS YOU WHORE, NOW GET ON THE BED"
I didn't move I felt terrified I wanted to run but before I could turn around,he had me pinned on the bed.
What he did to me that afternoon was horrible, he....he...raped me. He left me on the bed and went downstairs, with my knickers in his pocket. I needed to tell someone but I was to scared. I slowly got up and felt so stupid, how could I let this happen. I go to my room and get some new clothes on, I then make my way downstairs.
When I get there I see a big balloon. I stand next to it with Grace next to me, she could tell I had been crying. So she whispers in my ear.
"What's wrong Bella"
"I can't talk now,talk later."
She gives me a hug and it's time to pop the balloon. Out comes Blue confetti, I give Grace and my mum and dad a massive hug. I then hug Bentley, Kyle comes over. I know I have to hug him. He reaches out and then he whispers in my ear.
"Tell everyone here now that you are a slut who slept with an old man to get pregnant, or I will do what I did earlier again and post what I have."
I was shaking now and tearing up, did he film it?
"Did.. you ummm film it"
"Oh yeah"
He then let go of me and walked back, I knew I had to do this.
"Umm everyone I have announcement"
Everyone was looking at me, my parents and Grace looked confused. Becca wasn't even here once again leaving us. I started crying but before anyone hugged me I said it.
"I'm a... slut and slept with an old man... umm to get pregnant"
I burst into tears and rush inside, I go straight to the bedroom. I lock the door and breakdown.
Back in the garden
Mum's POV
Everyone was looking at me in shock. I didn't even know what was going on and why she said that. I send Grace and Bentley to get her while we settle family and friends.
Bella's POV
I was so done with this, I just felt like ending it all.
"Bella please open up"
"No"
"Bella boo please it's Bentley"
I reluctantly open the door because I needed the help. I stood up and let them in.
"What's wrong Bella boo"
I broke down and fell into Bentley's arms, he sat down and held me. Grace knelt down next to me.
"Please Bella, tell me what's up. When you came back out I could tell you had been crying. You said later."
I manage to get my words out.
"Kyle he Ummm"
"What did he do Bella boo, I'm gonna kill him"
"Bentley it's my fault, he up hit me and pushed me on his bed, then he um.."
I start to cry again, I should of stopped him.
"It's my fault, but he raped me and filmed it, he then threatened to post it and do it again if I didn't say what I just said. And only us and Aunt Emmy know what he did the other day. I could not do it. I'm so sorry"
I start crying again, I could feel Bentley getting angry.
"It's not your fault Bella boo, we need to confront him and let the rest of the family know"
"Please Bentley don't"
"He has to Bella for your sake."
Bentley helped me up and we went downstairs, Grace then held my hand while Bentley walked ahead. He saw Kyle and ran at him and they started fighting.
"Bentley please stop"
I wanted this all to stop. Then my parents stepped in and got Bentley off.
"Bentley how dare you attack your brother, in front of our family and friends. Sorry about that everyone."
"He deserves it mum, but you don't care because it's always been about Kyle"
"Lenny that's not true"
"Dad don't call me that. I bet you two haven't told everyone what Kyle did the other day. Because he's the perfect one"
"Hunny not now"
"Yes because Bella needs to feel safe"
Everyone looks at me and I break down, Grace holds me and tells me it will be okay. Aunt Emmy sends all the kids inside and puts the tv on and then comes back out and sits with me.
"Okay everyone you know I'm Bentley, Bella and Kyles brother."
"Son don't do this"
"MUM OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES, LOOK AT YOUR DAUGHTER DOES SHS LOOK HAPPY AND SAFE. SHE'S PREGNANT AND YOU CARE MORE ABOUT KYLE."
"I..I"
"What's going on Bentley"
"You want to know Grandma Jane, does everyone want to know."
"Yes Bentley, we do we are worried for Bell"
"Well Kyle here 3 days ago found out Bella was pregnant, he was angry and shouted in her face. Then he pushed her to the floor and she ended up in hospital. She's okay now and so's her baby"
"Omg How could you let your son do this to your daughter Marie, if this was you and Emmy I certainly would of stuck up for the one being hurt."
"I..I couldn't bare kicking Kyle out, he was our first after trying for a years."
"Mum that doesn't mean you can let him do this, well if you let him stay and don't call the police after I tell you what he did today then me Grace and Bella are staying with Aunt Emmy."
"Really sis your with them"
"What do you mean look at her, if this was Sarah and Peter, I would call the police and kick Peter out, weather he's my son or not."
I can't believe my mum doesn't love me. I had to say what happened.
"Mum why don't you love me, you never loved me. The day I was born Bentley had to help. He was 2 mum 2 and you would make him help you. That's why we are so close because you made him be the grown up."
"I'm sorry darling, now tell me what he did and we can sort this out"
I tear up as I get ready to say it, Bentley stands next to me holding me. Kyle is stood with mum and dad just a bit away from the rest of our family and friends.
"Mum when I went to the toilet I walked into him, he then hit me and kicked my back towards the stairs. Luckily I grabbed the railing and stopped myself. Then I went back to the garden, so no I wasn't in pain from the chair, I was in pain because my brother attacked me again."
"I'm sorry sweetie, Kyle you need to say sorry to your sister."
"Really mum he's 24 and I'm 19 and he kicked me and nearly made fall downstairs and you think a sorry will work"
"Yes because Kyle is sorry."
"MUM YOU DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND SORRY WONT CUT IT BECAUSE HE DID SOMETHING WORSE"
"Bentley sweetie calm down"
My other family members looked shocked that he could of done anything worse.
"Mum it was my fault I should of stopped him before he did this to me.."
"No Bella boo, it's not your fault he's 24 so he should know better"
"What did he do darling,Bentley don't interrupt her."
"Mum stop."
"He put a note in his present telling me meet him in his room so I did. So I wasn't having a lie down I was being hurt. He pushed me to his bed and pinned me down. Then he... he.."
I broke down into Bentley's arms I couldn't do this.
"Bentley is she okay what did Kyle do?"
"MUM HE FUCKING RAPED HER"
Everyone gasped and my uncle John, Emmys husband ran at Kyle and tackled him to the ground. And I saw my knickers fall out of his pocket, well everyone did, I don't remember much after that as Bentley took me upstairs. But they told me that someone called the police and he was taken away. Dad went with him and mum was saying bye to everyone and tyding up.