Chapter 14: The End Of Ladybug

Marinette's P.O.V:

'Hawkmoth has finally been defeated theirs no more need for me to be Ladybug so I will pass Tiki onto a new holder, however, I will continue to be the guardian of the Miraculous' I thought to myself as I entered the living room of Wayne Manor. After about twenty minutes I then called everyone into the living room, a lot of my friends were confused by what I wanted but I just kept a straight face till I was ready to speak.

"Dear fellow friends and family, with the defeat of Hawkmoth I have decided to stop being Ladybug!" I announced, which caused many gasps to leave everyone's mouths. Everyone could not believe what they had heard, "But princess who will protect Paris without you?" Adrien asked.

Marinette: Me and Tikki have talked it through and have decided that since I am choosing to stay in Gotham with my beloved Alya will be the new Ladybug.

Alya: Me, but why?

Marinette: Simple you have a pure heart and know everything there is to know about being Ladybug.

Alya: Thank you bestie I'll make sure to honor the legacy you have left in Paris.

With that, me and my best friend hugged each other, Adrien then asked what I would be doing while staying with Damian. "Protecting Gotham," I said as I reached into the miracle box and pulled out a Miraculous, and opened up the small box. Within seconds a tiny white wolf Kwamii flew out of the box.

"Greetings Alpha all you need to say to activate my powers is Luna Howl on and all the instructions will be given to you on your communication device" I nodded my head in understanding. "Luna Hooowl On!" I said and soon enough I had transformed into my new look.

 "Luna Hooowl On!" I said and soon enough I had transformed into my new look

Wow you look amazing beloved but what name shall you go by?" Damian asked me as he looked at me I could sense the lust for me as it radiated off his body

Wow you look amazing beloved but what name shall you go by?" Damian asked me as he looked at me I could sense the lust for me as it radiated off his body. "You can call me Grey Wolf," I said with a smile, turning to face Damian I asked him if I could see if my powers would work on him and his dad Damian turned to his father who nodded his head in agreement.

"Thanks, Join My Pack!" I yelled and then I walked over to Damian and Bruce and placed a hand on each of them causing them to freeze. "Damian I want you to act like a chicken," I said, "Yes Alpha!" he yelled and immediately began pecking the ground like a chicken. Turning to Bruce I thought of how I could embarrass him, "Bruce from now till I de-transform your a pretty ballerina" I said with a cheeky grin, "Yes Alpha!" Bruce shouted and soon enough he began dancing around the room elegantly with a bright smile on his face.

Without any hesitation I pulled out my phone and recorded the whole thing, after everyone had a good laugh I ended it, "Luna Hooowl Off!" and within seconds I was back to my normal self and so were Damian and Bruce. Realizing the awkward position they had been left in the two quickly regain their composure. "Don't act like nothing happened I recorded the whole thing" I said as I showed them the video, I laughed when I saw their faces had turned to a ghostly pale color.

I reassured them I would not show the video to anyone outside the family. Hearing that the two relaxed, as the others had witnessed the whole thing I didn't need to show them.

Damian's P.O.V:

My beloved had just gotten done humiliating me and my dad by using her new powers, although she promised not to show anyone outside of the family I knew it was her way of making my father feel more comfortable. Knowing her she was gonna use this video as blackmail on me, 'what a sly woman she is' I thought to myself without realizing it I let out a slight chuckle which caught the attention of everyone in the room.

"D-Did demon spawn just laugh?" Jason asked, but before anything else could happen I denied the fact that I laughed which was an obvious lie and they knew it. 'So what if I laughed it's not that weird my father barely cracks a smile and yet you may catch him laughing' I thought to myself. A week passes since the big battle and Marinettes friends were finally heading back to Paris, when though Adrien was still Catnoir he chose to stay with me and my family.

Not gonna lie I was happy that I would be gaining another brother, even Johnathan was happy it seemed he liked Adrien a lot. After her friends had left Marinette temporarily locked herself in her bedroom, I knew she was sad and was gonna miss her friends but I didn't want her to close herself off. Without any hesitation I busted down her door, this caused my beloved to jump she didn't expect anyone to break into her room.

"Malak I know your gonna miss them but please don't torture your self let's go grab a bite to eat," I said with a slight smile. At first, she was reluctant but eventually, she agreed and I took her to the best restaurant in Gotham City. That night we spent the whole time together even when the Bat Family was called for action I stayed with my beloved to comfort her. 'Hopefully, tomorrow would be better for her' I thought to myself.

With that, the two of us returned to the Manor, curled up in bed, and fell asleep. It felt great to see her feeling a lot better which allowed me to ease my worries and fears, as I continued to sleep the night away.