T W E N T Y N I N E

Y/n thought that she might have heard him wrong

Y/n thought that she might have heard him wrong. That case was close for the past 7 years. no evidence was found. not even the body of her beloved. All was left was her and Jungkook. Two Teenager feeling broken and lost. The feeling she felt at that moment was full of fear.

"yes." She replied with a big smile on her face.

"That's all we wanted to know ma'am. I will be the in charge of this case. Officer Kim is under our custody." A frown appear on her forehead.

" Officer Kim? why? "

"He is charged for hiding the sole evidence. he turn himself in two days ago." She couldn't believe it. Office Kim. he was the one she trusted of course she would have. he was the police officer but fool of her to think that all police officer are loyal to their work.

" We will start the investigation, we will need you and Mr. Jeon here ma'am." Office lee said.

"  Jungkook and I are out of Seoul right now. we will be back after a week. "

" Then we will start the investigation after you came back. Thank you so much for your cooperation ma'am. Have a good day." As soon as he hung up the call y/n sigh in relief. She still can't believe it. She came out of her thoughts when she hear the door of her room open and Jungkook peek his head in.

"Y/n? I think you should see this." A frown appear on her forehead and she stood up. They left the room and walk into the living room where she saw something on the TV that make her heart feel even more heavy.

"Mr. V is said to be the only suspect of Song Lucas case. He was said to be the last person to meet him and they had a huge fight just before Mr. Song got into a brutal accident. Mr. V arrested this morning by the police department."

The news reporter said while she saw taehyung on the screen. he was handcuffed but his expression were relaxed. He was budged by it at all. his gaze look cold as he walk. The cameraman and reports try to shove their mics and camera on his face making him a bit angry.

"Are you okay?" Rose asked. Her hand gently rub her back. Y/n nod. He told her to leave because of this. How can he suffer alone like this?

"If hyung wanted he would have bought those reports but I don't understand why he doesn't do that." Jungkook was confused.

"because he want them to think that they won. Like an illusion he want them to see that they got rid of V." y/n Knows. Taehyung more than anyone. If he has power and he didn't use it . it doesn't mean he is a fool he is just playing with them.  Jungkook switch off the TV leaving the black screen.

" Are we just going to sit here? " Rose asked. Looking at y/n's blank expression she was a bit concerned. y/n sigh.

" I got a call from police department." Jungkook turn his head and look at her. Han walk out of the room and he realizes the atmosphere was a bit different.