T W E N T Y F O U R

For a moment she does know where to look, she was trying to avoid his eyes but his intense gaze was making it hard for her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

For a moment she does know where to look, she was trying to avoid his eyes but his intense gaze was making it hard for her. It tells her how much angry he is right now. Jimin's jaw clenched in anger. Him and Taehyung might be opposite but there are few things they both hate and Lucas was one of them. Jimin has no idea why she is here but he know if it was Taehyung instead of him there will be a huge chaos.

"Jimin-ah!" Jimin grab her wrist and drag her away from the cafe. her mouth sealed shut and she doesn't know what to say

"What the hell are you doing, y/n? Do you even have any idea what will happen if Taehyung find out about this. he will not hesitate to turn the world upside down. why are you trying to get yourself in trouble?" he look worried more than angry.

" I just-

A sigh escape her lips and she rub her forehead. 

"What is going on in your mind? Are you okay?" she nod her head.

"I am fine, I am just trying to help, Taehyung? " Jimin frown in confusion.

" Help in what?"

" He told me that we don't have enough evidence and the video he has doesn't show much of Lucas face. I am trying to get the truth out of him. " Jimin push his hand inside his pocket and bite the inside of his cheek

" like how? like the way Taehyung did to Lily. It's too risky y/n. Lucas is not who you think he is. He has criminal records and everytime he get away with every wrong thing he do. Do you really thing he is going to confess everything just because you asked him." y/n bite on her nails. Jimin words were harsh but it was true. Lucas had done few things illegally and every time he get away with it just because he has power.

"Don't think to much. let me drop you back to the company" his hand reach to her head and he pat it softly. Jimin just want to treat her like Taehyung treats her. They fight and argue it was a different thing but he respects her alot. she was still here even after what happened and he love the way her love was so selfless.

"Don't tell about this to Taehyung please." Jimin sigh and nod his head. Smiling softly she follows him to his car. Jimin start the car and turn to her

"What did you tell Taehyung where you are going?" glancing at her watch as bite on her lips.

"I told him I am going to have lunch with Rose." Jimin chuckle.

" You are lucky today. " frowning she turn her head.

" How? "

" Yesterday, Rose told me that she will spend some time with you today at your lunch break, she wanted to give you a surprise but when she woke up this morning she was having a little fever so I didn't let her come. Once again Ms. Annoying I became your saviour. "Y/n roll her eyes and look outside.

" Hey, be grateful. If I didn't stop her she would have come to your office and Taehyung would be curious where you are."

" All right, Mr. Clown. Thank you so much." Jimin give her a cheeky smile.

Power of money || KTH✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें