18

Amara zealand

I woke up on the couch alone. All I remember was laying on zades lap. I groaned as I got up and walked upstairs to get ready.

I brushed my teeth, wash my face and slicked my puff back before putting on blue jeans and a American flag beige sweater. I slipped on my Uggs before walking back downstairs.

I looked everywhere for Zade and he wasn't there. I even checked on the 3rd floor. "Hi baby." I softly said to spades and went to give him some kibble.

He licked my hands before burying his face in his meal.

I brushed off my jeans and walked over to the basement. I opened the door hearing zades grunts.

I closed the door behind me and walked down the stairs to see him punching a punching bag. His hits looked so deadly.

I couldn't help but scan his defined body. The sweat dropping down his back, his hair messy thats long.

"Baby, how long are you going to stare?" Zade said as he punched the bag. "How long I want to to." I said with sass and placed my hands on my hips.

He chuckled before grabbing the punching bag to steady it and turn around to look at me. I gulped from seeing his tattooed body, his defined body, and his v line that was exposed.

He approched me as he grabbed a towel and wiped his face. "How you feeling?" He asked and I quickly placed my hands on my belly.

"I'm doing okay but yesterday... if only you could have felt the pain I was in." I softly said making him chuckle.

"I booked you an appointment today to see how far along you are." Zade said as he towered over me making me gulp again.

He hooked my chin and gently smashed his lips onto mine. I moaned once his hand cupped my ass cheek aggressively.

I made sure not to touch him because he's sweaty. He pulled away slowly before kneeling down to my belly and lifting up my shirt.

He planted a kiss on my belly before whispering to our baby.

He stood up and tossed the towel over his shoulder. "I have something to show you." He said with a big smile before taking my hand and leading us up the stairs.

I smiled as we walked outside in the backyard which was massive. The big pool that has a costume made slide.

He stood behind me and covered my eyes as he leaded me. "Baby..." I hesitantly said and he quickly kissed my cheek.

He removed his hand away from my face showing me all the expensive gifts. "Did you think I didn't know? Your birthday is tomorrow." Zade whispered as I looked at all the van cleef, Cartier, pandora, Tiffany's & co, Dior, Hermes, Chanel box's.

"Zade." I said with teary eyes and turned around to see him holding a red velvet box. He opened it revealing a beautiful ring.

I looked up at him with wide eyes. "This isn't a proposal ring but this is a promise ring. I promise you that I will replace this ring with something permanent. But for now, your mine and I want people to know." He growled out as tears rimmed my eyes.