2

Amara zealand

"Did you see how fine that man was yesterday? Might be finer than derick." Mila said and I laughed as I restocked the pastry's as she made the orders.

"Might be? He is." I stated and she hummed and I quickly looked at her and puckered my lips.

"Don't lie." I spat and she groaned and through her head back. "I'm sorry derick but he issss." She gave in and I laughed with Mila.

She stopped laughing making me look up at her to see her looking straight infront with her mouth slightly parted.

I stood up to my full height to see the man who dropped me off yesterday. He wore a similar black suit from yesterday, his hair in a neat slick back.

His eyes quickly snapped to Mines and I quickly looked away. "Mila, I got it. Your drooling." I stated and she quickly snapped out of her trance and spluttered.

"Thank you." She sighed out in relief and ran inside the back room making me laugh. "What can I get you?" I asked him politely as he smirked.

"Coffee. Black." He bluntly said and I nodded my head but slightly scrunched up my nose. I'm sorry but how do people enjoy black coffee. Like, no taste, no flavor what so ever.

"Why that look?" He asked and I quickly looked up at him. "Because it's black coffee, no flavor, nothing. You sure you don't want creamer, sugar?" I asked and he chuckled before placing the 20$ on the counter.

I gave him back his change and he placed it in the tip jar. He moved over to side as I noticed Mila making his drink already.

I patiently waited for more costumers to come in as I waited for Milas flustered self making his drink.

"Can I get your name?" He randomly asked and I squinted my eyes up at him. "So eager?" I responded with a smile.

"Can I get your name?" I asked and he hummed. "Zade." He deeply said. "Amara, but people call me mar." I softly said as he held out his hand so I can shake.

I took his rough but semi soft hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you Mara." He whispered as we maintained eye contact.

We wanted to see who would break first and I can tell he wasn't cracking so easily. I looked away and took my hand out his.

Mila handed him his coffee and he nodded. "Nice to meet you, Mara." He said before licking his lips and turning on his heels.

My lord.

I sighed heavily and covered my face with my hands before squealing. I quickly removed my hands and turned to Mila and gave a smile.

"He's totally feeling you." Mila said with a smirk. "He's not, just being friendly." I said with a cheeky smile.

"They way you both look at eachother, I see you both happening." Mila teased and I laughed and shook my head.

"I hardly know him." I said as I smiled. Mila smirked.

"Let's go out tonight. It's not so bad like yesterday, it's in the 60's. Crazy how the weather changed over night but come on." Mila resend with a pleading face.