17

Zade de capri

I don't mind having a little one peddling around my big house. And I sure don't mind providing for us.

I've always wanted to be a father and promised myself to wait for the right one and I did. I found my person, my world.

Yes we've both made mistakes and have petty arguments but we will overcome that. Like right now she's riding on my dick.

I threw my head back as she bounced up and down my dick. She clawed her nails into my chest making me growl out. "So fucking good. Keep bouncing on zades cock." I stammered as I felt her cream around me.

"I can't! I'm tired." She breathlessly said making me take over and thrust my hips into her making her cry out.

"Baby, slow down!" She stammered as she looked down at me before her eyes verted to the back of her head.

"Take it Principessa." I whispered in her ear as I pounded into her. She tugged on my hair as I spanked her ass repeatedly.

"I'm going to cum, you want that?" I gritted out as she whined each trust I gave her. I harsly slapped her ass repeatedly until she jolted up making my dick slid out of her.

Her juices sprayed all over my pelvis and bedsheets. Before I could loose my high I slammed her back down on my dick making her loudly moan out.

"I didn't tell you to come and get off my dick." I growled out and she whined in response. "Answer me!" I yelled out before sending another harsh slap to her sore tender ass.

"Okay! I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry daddy." She yelped out as I continued to send slaps to her ass.

I groaned as she pulled my head back to where im looking at her. She quickly smashed her lips onto mine as I felt myself pulsate in her.

I groaned as she bit my bottom lip before pulling away. My toes curled as I tossed my head back.

I grunted as I released my load inside of her. My body jerked as I held onto her tightly. "Shit." I whimpered as she slowly rode me, leaving me weak and sensitive.

She bit her bottom lip before sucking on my neck making me moan out. I gave a soft thrust making her moan.

She's so tight and wet. It's like I have to force myself in her so roughly to where I can enter all myself in her.

She pulled away from my neck slowly before kissing my jawline. "Stay on me." I muttered as I closed my eyes from her rubbing her fingers through my hair.

She rested her head on my chest as her body jerked slightly. "I love you Zade." She softly said making me open my eyes.

"I love you more mar." I softly replied before kissing her forehead. "I want to go another round." She whispered before sitting up and placing her hands on my chest.

"Bab-" I started to say but I was interrupted with the loud moan I released from her doing circles on my dick.

-

I sat in my office checking my stocks and money. Money is like my child... I check it every hour. I will know if you steal from me.