CHAPTER FOUR: Holstile Situation

Region Six City is built like every wealthy City that ever existed; however, it is surrounded by a hundred feet tall walls. Inside the City is where some VIPs and regional government personnel lived if they were not stationed in any of the zones or restricted zones. Also, within the City is where the Region Control Center(RCC) for the entire Region Six is located. The RCC controls supply zones in its Region with food and other resources. They also transport weapons and ammunition to the region keepers stationed outside the City in different zones.

A helicopter landed on the heliport on top of the main RCC building.

    The main building was designed of glass and was as high as the empire state building, surrounded by five annex buildings half its size.

    Jason stepped out of the helicopter wearing civilian attire. He wondered what could be so important to drag him away from training the special operation units (SOU) candidates at Region one.

    He walked through the doors of the control center located on the second floor inside the RCC main building. The room looked like a glass bubble with the control station in the center.

    General Fagans stood off to the side of the Region keepers sitting behind a control desk.

    Jason stood on the opposite side of the General.

    "Sir, could you tell me what's going on?"

    "Show him." General Fagans said.

    One of the Region keepers sitting behind the control desk started typing commands on the holo-keyboard before him. A video from inside a truck appeared in front of them on a big screen. It showed Aidan, Chloe, and Jason getting in. The Region keeper froze the screen.

     Jason stared in disbelief and wondered if his eyes were playing tricks on him. "Is this some kind of special effect?"

     General Fagans, shook his head no, "no, this is real."

     "Who is the guy that looks like me?" He asked, squinting his eyes at the screen. "And how...Aid—Aidan and Chloe are dead."

     General Fagans blew a hard breath. "They're not dead."

     "Sir...you were there—there's no way they could've survived ."

     "I m still trying to make sense of this myself," he folded his arm and stared intently at Jason, "so you have a twin brother we don't know about?"

     "I have a brother—but not a twin. That would be news to me; also, my father would have told me."

    "Where are your parents now?"

     "Decease, sir."

    "Hmm... that's unfortunate. Due to the circumstances, you are temporarily assigned to Region Six as the Commanding Officer of the SOU." He walked over to Jason and grabbed him by the arm. "I want you to find Aidan and Chloe...kill them—this time, I want their heads."

    "Do we not have them in custody?"

    "No...we don't, your look a like pretended to be you and got them released."

    "I'll get right on it, sir."

    He shook his head up and down, "I know you will. Your squadron awaits you in the squad bay."

    Jason nodded and exited the room.

    Jason entered the SOU squad bay through the back, which led him directly to the locker room. He changed into his SOU Region Keeper uniform; it's similar to the regular Region Keeper uniform, but instead of gray and black, it was black with gold stripes..