Chapter One - Heartbroken

I was sitting on one of the cold, steel benches of Appleton High School. My best friend, Michi, and I were situated in the middle of the cafeteria and kept on getting stares whenever Michi would randomly burst into tears - let me explain:

Michi is an average high school girl. Not popular in a bitchy way and not unpopular in a weird, forever-alone way either. She is super bubbly and fun - a bit too much sometimes - and is definitely in the gossip category. Michi is a ginger with breath-taking green eyes containing the slightest hint of yellow. She has long hair barely touching her butt and her curves are to die for - basically she's a hottie.

I am her best friend, Phoebe. I am a tad bit more popular than her, or should I say "infamous". I am open and direct, and do not give a damn if my actions offend anyone in anyway. I am plum (though only a little), short, and hot. I have long lashes and dark brown hair with chestnut highlights that match perfectly with my brown eyes. I have an hourglass-figure and I'm really smart.

That's why we're best friends: opposites attract, likes repel.

Anyways let me get back to the main point:
Leon Rigs is the school's player and started going out with Michi about 2 months ago ( that's probably a record for him ). He has blond, disheveled hair and crystal-clear blue eyes. A prominent Adam's apple that vibrates anytime he speaks with his base, flawless voice. He's got a few beauty spots: one on his neck, another on his forehead, and the last on his check. If smiles could kill he would be a murderer by now and almost everyone who's come into contact with him would be dead. He has a chiseled jaw and he's just the right size, though a bit taller than usual. Leon is not too muscular but has just enough abs to make up for it (that's six incase you're wondering).

Now you could probably see why Michi fell for him.

So Leon attended Aaron Lee's party during the weekend with Michi and some other pals. Though Michi had implored me to come I refused since I had to study.

Apparently, Leon abandoned Michi on the dance floor about 30 minutes after they had arrived to get "a drink".

Michi got quite suspicious after waiting for 45 minutes for her drink.

She went out to the bar to look for him - no Leon.

She went to the lawn to look for him - no Leon

She went to the kitchen to look for him - no Leon

She even searched every single bedroom and bathroom ( most of which were "occupied" by very drunk, hormone-driven teenagers ) - still no Leon.

Michi called me a couple of times for me to come and pick her up, but I didn't pick - my phone was off so that I wouldn't be tempted by social media. Making her way outside in an attempt to catch a cab, Michi spotted Leon making out with - neigh having sex with - Lea Kriffen in one of his pal's trucks... yuck!

Now here I am stuck consoling Michi and her broken heart.

"Aww Michi don't cry," I pouted, handing her a tissue. "Everything's gonna be fine."

"No it's not! My life is ruined! I was half a virgin when I met him! (😉comment if you recognize that quote)" Michi shouts blowing her nose.

"Sweetie I tried to warn you that he was a douche bag from the start but you wouldn't listen."

Michi starts crying louder, " How was I supposed to know he was such a dick? I mean it's not like is take any advice from you... I thought you were just jealous. Plus, you've never even had a boyfriend..."

"Okay, Michelle Hastings! I am your friend and I am here to support you but don't come pulling some bull shit over my head 'cuz I will under no circumstances accept that crap!" I exclaim angrily, my fists clenched so tight they'd begin turning white.

"You're right, I'm sorry," Michi apologizes in just a whisper.

"I know, sweetie, I know," I assure her, caressing her ginger hair.

I hate Leon Rigs for many reasons:
1. When I was in 7th Grade I used to like him. After finally buttering up the courage to ask him to junior prom, he publicly denied and disgraced me.
2. He was a complete womanizer/ player/ insensitive no pod son-of-a-bitch.
3. He was charming, but used his powers for evil and not good.
4. He usually dumped girls or cheated on them after a week or two, so when he stayed by Michi for 2 months she really thought he was up for the commitment. Apparently, he'd been cheating on her for one out of the two months they'd dated.
5. He broke my best friend's heart!

I am not good at comforting people! You know that awkward moment when your friend just starts crying out of nowhere and you don't know what to do so it's really awkward? Yeah, well now thanks to Leon that just became the story of my life.

I was already beginning to plan my revenge on that dick.

I'd decided to beat him at his own game.

I was doing this

For me

For Michi

For Appleton

For All girls in the world

For Asgard!

A/N: HEY GUYS THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING MY NEW BOOKS. YOU'VE BEEN REALLY GREAT AND I AM EVER SO GRATEFUL. MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER BOOKS

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

(FIRST TEN TO COMMENT AND VOTE WILL GET SHOUT-OUTS IN ALL FIVE OF MY PUBLISHED BOOKS)