Not to plan

".... So, about us... you know that you can talk to me about anything...

Kat nodded. "I know but when it comes to your son, I don't want to be the person that comes between you both..."

Josh took her hands. "Keegan is a fucking liability for me... I don't give a fuck if he's my blood, he's not coming in between me and you and he won't be the cause of me not being able to see my baby girl..." he told her. "I can kick his ass out.."

" I just don't understand what his problem is with me

" I just don't understand what his problem is with me... I haven't done anything to offend him, he just decided that he dislikes me... He scares Mika.. and I don't want that for our baby girl.."

Josh nodded. "I hear that... look, do me a favour in future... If he says, or does something that upsets you, or Mika, you come and you tell me straight away... don't let it fester or get worse... I can, and will handle my son.." he told her.

Kat smiled, she put her arms around his neck. "I love you... but I am also worried about Danny...

"Will you stop worrying, I want you to leave all of the worrying to me... All I need you to do is be there for me and raise our baby girl.. can you do that?." He said looking at her with his eyebrows raised.

————

"Now boss, do you need me to do anything for you before I head out to just make sure business is where it should be?.."

She smiled. "I'm good.." she said.

"I will grab some take out from that Thai restaurant you love on my way back..." he was about to walk out and then he stopped remembering something and looked back at her. "oh, you need to give Keegan a call, he is waiting on you to let him know that you are home and everything is fine.."

She nodded

She nodded. "I will." She swallowed hard and she waited for him to leave, she held her head in her hands, relieved she was alone but deep in her feelings.

Her phone lit up with an unknown number. She picked up but didn't speak.
"C....

"Nash?... you shouldn't be contacting me.."