The train ride home, Ch 2

As the day went by fast, it was time to go home. Some students lived in dorms but I continued to stay home. I liked it that way.

Kusuo and I walked half way together, he lived closer to our university while I had to take the train ride home. "Alright, Shun I'm this way." He pointed in the direction down the street to his house. His house is nice, haven't been there since last summer though.

"See you, Kusuo!" I smiled as I waved him down. I waited till he was out of sight to walk to the train station. And since I was speed walking, I ended up at the station in less then 6 minutes. As the station was in sight I started to slow my pace, as I got closer I noticed the same purple hair. Could it be?! I rushed there as I seen the same guy I've been wanting to 'Thank' all day! He didn't see me or anything, but that's only cause he was glued to his phone with headphones on.

I continued to stare at him. I don't know why but I couldn't look away. Sure he looked mean infront of other people but when he's alone like this he looks.. nice and beautiful. I've never found someone of the same gender to be attractive, this is my first time. I don't know, maybe I'm just admiring someone else's beauty.

As I was lost in thought I heard the train, I saw the purple haired guy slowly stand up and walk closer to the train as he waited for the train doors to open. I followed behind, though I don't think he noticed my presence. The doors opened as the two of us walked in, it's usually empty around this time of day which I liked. I sat in a seat as he stood by the doors staring out the window.

What a sight to see.. The sun was setting and thanks to that, it made his face turn orange mixed with a bit of red and pink. It made his face look even more gorgeous. He looked so relaxed and calm as he blasted his music thru his headphones. I couldn't help but stare at him, but why can't I approach him? Why can't I initiate a conversation with him?

As I was lost in thought I got a message from Kusuo, he said he won't be COMING TOMORROW?! Who misses the 2nd day?! Who am I gonna eat lunch with?! Who am I gonna talk to?! I sighed trying to shake this irrational feeling off.

I glanced back up toward the same person I've been staring at but when I did he looked away from the window and our eyes had met. His eyes narrowed, it's like he sensed someone staring at him. I heard him make a "Tch!" Sound with his lips as he snapped his head back out the window.

WOAH WHAT WAS THAT?! I covered my mouth out of embarrassment as I felt my face flush, I just know my face is red. But why? My heart was fluttering, it's like my stomach did a back flip. My eyes glanced back toward him as I felt the train come to a stop.

He wrapped his book bag around his shoulder as he was preparing himself to get off at the station. My eyes followed his every movement, i just couldn't look away even though I still felt flushed. The train doors opened as he looked back in my direction, it's like our eyes were glued onto each other. He was the first to look away as he walked out of my sight.

About 10 minutes of me being on the train, my stop arrived. I got off as I saw the sun was finally down. I gazed up at the stars as I found myself still thinking about the guy with purple hair. "I hope I'll see him in the morning.." I whispered.

I finally made it home as I walked thru the entrance to take my shoes off "Shun dear, is that you? Dinner is ready!" My mother shouted thru the kitchen "Mm! Thank mom, but I'm gonna skip dinner tonight. Can you save it in the fridge? I'll eat it for lunch tomorrow." I shouted as I made my way up the stairs. I threw my book bag on the floor as I slammed myself on the bed face first. I groaned as I pulled myself up to prepare myself for a bath.

"I wonder what his name is.." I wondered as I was running the bath water. I dipped in the tub and relaxed my body in the hot water. Every time I closed my eyes I saw his face appear. So much for a relaxing bath..

-

As I walked inside my empty apartment, I placed my book bag on the floor near the entrance. What's up with that blue messy haired guy? He kept staring at me the whole train ride. Does he have a staring problem or something? "Tch." I clicked my tongue as I made my way to my room. I live alone, my parents wanted me out of the house once I turned 19. There's a lot of rumors about me being some delinquent that brutally beats people up, sure I used to be exactly what the rumors say in high school but I'm trying to put that behind me. That's probably why that blue haired guy kept staring at me.

I threw on a pair of basketball shorts with a black hoodie, "guess it's time to make myself dinner." I sighed as I made my way to the kitchen. I taught myself how to cook when I was in middle school, since my parents were always out. My father was a delinquent and probably still is, mom was always out working. So I basically did everything on my own, and since my parents didn't pay much attention to me I started to go a bit.. well I followed my father's footsteps and I ended becoming a leader of a big gang.

"Guess I'll make some curry." I whispered softly as I pulled out the ingredients. For some reason, I'm a bit curious about that guy with the messy blue hair. People never approach me, but he did at the vending machine. I tried to scare him off by giving him a cold look but I guess that didn't do much of anything.

As time passed I finished my dinner. I cleaned up a bit by doing the dishes and cleaning the floors as well as doing the laundry. Took me about 2 hours to finish all that so I took a quick shower, I hopped into the steamy shower as I began washing my hair. I closed my eyes to prevent the soap from getting into my eyes but when I did that messy haired bastard appeared, I shot my eyes open out of shock and confusion "The hell?" I turned the shower off as I wrapped the towel around my waist, I wiped the steamy mirror to see my reflection. My face was flushed..

"The hell is my face so red for? Is it cause I took a hot shower?"

Even I was so weirded out by the way my face was looking that I dashed out of the bathroom and into my room, the towl nearly fell off my waist. I felt my heart flutter a little as I leaned against my door. I glanced at my nightstand and saw the clock, It was 11:43pm "Shit! When did it get so late?" I gritted my teeth as I threw on the same basketball shorts and black hoodie. I walked back to the bathroom to blow dry my hair and brush my teeth, I was kinda rushing myself since I had to wake up at 6 in the morning, the least I wanna do is get more then 6 hours of sleep.

"I wonder if that guy rides the morning train.." I whispered as I rushed to my bed.