t e n + 10

t e n + 10 (s o r t o f e p i l o g u e)

Sender: cupcakeriles@gmail.com
To: Alexis
Subject: How Jake asked me out

Dear Alex,

So you had asked me how your dad asked me out, like to be his girlfriend, and I'd promised to tell you, so here it is!

We had gone for a few dates and one day we were at his place just hanging out, wearing our matching minion t-shirts. He picked up his guitar and sang me this song 'real girls eat cake', which fit the both of us perfectly. Oh and it was the first time he ever sang to me. Turns out he has written songs about us. Romantic I know :) your dad has always been that way. Anyways so he finished the song and got up and pulled out a bag from his drawer.

"Cupcake, you fit with me like red velvet and cream, like cheese with pizza. And I love you loads. This bag has two t-shirts, one with 'yes' and one with 'no'. So I wanna ask you, will you be my girlfriend?please wear your answer" saying this he left the room, leaving me blushing profusely.

I was so happy. I though for the fun of it I'd wear the 'no' t-shirt. But when I opened the bag, there was the 'yes' t-shirt that was my size, and a baby sized t-shirt with 'no'. I couldn't help but laugh and love him more.

That's how it happened.

We miss you here, even though it's been just a month. Hope college life is good for you. And do tell me when you meet your special someone.

Love,
Mom

a/n OMG IT'S OVER
This book was for cupcakelauren1998
Because I love her like she loves cupcakes.
Thank you all for reading and voting
The song Jake sings is attached at the side :)