Chapter 22 : Party After the Wedding

Third Person's P.O.V

The Kim's returned from the temple around 11:00 am..All the elders except for Jin and Jimin got busy with the planning of party..All the things were already arranged by the Jeon's, so Kim's were just looking after the guests..While Jin and Jimin were with the kids who were behaving irritated...

Taehyung and Jungkook got seperated because of the relatives...The ladies of Kim's took Jungkook with them leaving Taehyung alone with his brother's and friends...

Taehyung got sad when he was left behind but couldn't show it so he went to the game room to pass some time..

Timeskip to Evening..

The party was outdoor with only close family, friends and some higher government authorities of Daegu..

The decorations were not luxurious or grand as it was a short small party but it managed to look Florid..

Taehyung and Jungkook got united before the party but with the presence of elders, no one left them idle for a minute

Taehyung and Jungkook got united before the party but with the presence of elders, no one left them idle for a minute...Both were sad but couldn't complaint as it happens when it's a joint family weddings or a wedding full of relatives...

Both of them got ready in one room but in a different section like Jungkook was in a dressing room of president Suit (They both were in Taehyung's suit remember the balcony one?) While Taehyung was in a bedroom of president suit...

It was 7:30 pm and all the family members were already at the venue with Mrs.Kim and Mrs.Jeon welcoming the guests..Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun was not feeling well so she was sat on one of the chairs accompanied by her personal caretaker Mrs.Shin..

Mr.Kim was with Mr.Jeon introducing him to his old friends while Namjoon, Ho-Seok and Yoon-gi were handling the government officers...
______________________________________

At President Suit

After the stylists, relatives and nagging kids left the room it was only Taehyung and Jungkook..

Taehyung stood infront of the mirror feeling content with his look and was now waiting for his husband to come out...

Some minutes passed and still there was no sign of Jungkook so Taehyung thought to go and look for his husband..

He entered the room and found his breath hitched seeing the view infront of him, his husband is looking so gorgeous in his white attire...

Jungkook's black hair were parted from middle with a minimal but yet ethical make up..Two beautiful pair of earrings were hanging his husband's pink ear, and lastly a delicate neck piece was clutching his husband pale white neck..

The glamourous skinny legs going all the way to the wide hips and then stopping at a narrow waist line which was covered with a belt..His Husband has a perfect hour glass figure..Taehyung was lost and mesmerized..For few seconds he was just admiring his husband standing at the door...