Chapter 4 : Party at the most famous Kim's...

Third Person's P.O.V

Evening 5:00 pm...

Jeon Mansion

Mrs.Jeon, Rose and Kook were at living room...Kook was massaging Mrs.Jeon's head who was drinking her tea...Rose was sitting beside them silently and a Common 20s drama was playing on TV...The living room silence was broken by the Mansion bell...Mrs.Jeon asked a maid to open the door...Soon Mr.Jeon and Ho-Seok came in view to them...They (Kook,Rose and Mrs.Jeon) were confuse because this is not the time when Ho-Seok and Mr.Jeon come back from work...Mrs.Jeon asked kook to bring water for his hyung and Appa who nodded and went to kitchen not before cleaning the tea table...

"Today early?" Mrs.Jeon asked to Mr.Jeon..Once Ho-Seok and Mr.Jeon were settled on the couch...

"A- yess...There was this party today at one of the influencial business man's house...We are invited..." Mr.Jeon informed...By the time kook came back with water and gave to his Appa and Hyung...Mr.Jeon smiled while Ho-Seok just took the water...Rose was silent, Ho-Seok was sitting beside her mother and he didn't even look at her from the moment he had come...She knew Ho-Seok will not look or talk to her till they are in the four wall of their bedroom... Because it's seem as a disrespect if husband and wife talk to each other infront of elders.. Whatever business they (husband/wife) had that should be till room only...

"Okk then i will prepare your clothes and Rose will Ho-Seok's." Mrs.Jeon said and was going to get up when Mr.Jeon interrupted

"Wait...It's a family party not business...We all are going..." Mr.Jeon said

"Huh? All?" Mrs.Jeon confusingly asked

"Yess Eomma... Though it's not Common to party but these are the richest people...As in the society leader...So----" Ho-Seok spoke...
The idea of party was not something to be appreciated at 20s...But few rich elite people have privilege of it just like Kim's...And this will be Jeon's first Family party...

"Okk what time is the party?." Mrs.Jeon asked

"Party will start at 8:00 pm." Mr.Jeon said

Mrs.Jeon nodded

"Kook and Rose come to my room, I will select your both dresses..." Rose and Kook nodded their head

"By the way who are these people?" Mrs.Jeon asked referring to the one whose party is..

"The Kim's." Ho-Seok said..
______________________________________

Time skip

Kim Mansion

At Party...

Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun and Kim Couple were greeting guest at the entrance...As it's a family party it's nice to give the guests and their families a good hospitality...Kim Mansion was clad in beautiful purple lights and a very luxurious ornaments...The Mansion walls was garnished with Lavender flowers...
The Korean Symphony orchestra was playing a very classic tune...Very few people were dancing with their partners might be the ones who don't think showing affection at public is not a sin...

Very few people were dancing with their partners might be the ones who don't think showing affection at public is not a sin