1 BAD HAIR DAY

NATALIA WARNER HATED THE MORNINGS

NATALIA WARNER HATED THE MORNINGS. nothing about them sparked an interest in her. the sun peaking through her blinds just signified a new day starting. a day that she would have to relive over and over again. the light of dawn snuck in through her windows, creating a warm environment for the girl. using her fingers, natalia flicked open the blinds. her baby blue eyes adjusted accordingly, taking in the rosy hues of the morning.

her eyes darted across the room, locking with her alarm clock. the time read 7 a.m. rubbing her blurry eyes, the girl let out a sigh. "fuck," she whispered to herself.

glancing around the room, her heart felt heavy. seeing various pieces of clothing scattered around, desk clutter making her heart thump even harder. she was a mess. and she knew her parents would disapprove. however, they were rarely around to see natalia drowning under heaps of clothes. the blonde snapped out of her thoughts, trying her best to suppress the tears that formed in her eyes.

natalia grabbed a pair of jeans from off the ground, dragging the denim across her thin legs. the jeans hugged around her waist, settling just above her bellybutton. she dragged herself to her nearest mirror. frightened by the sight of herself, the blonde took a step back. her fingers reached up for her messy curls, sighing intensely. "what the hell?"

natalia already knew this day was going to be horrible. her parents had left for a trip the night before, informing her they would be gone for a week or two. the emptiness of the house made her heart break into a million pieces. the sun shining in and waking her up was strike two. now, her bangs curled around her face in all the wrong ways, and her messy curls laid upon her head in a bun.

rubbing her eyes, natalia took a closer look at herself in the mirror. eye bags hung low, making her blue eyes pop more than before. her brows were arched and full of confusion. lips pursed, she glanced at the clock again. ten minutes had gone by, making her eyes go wide. "damnit!" she screamed, backing away from the mirror.

the girl rushed to her bathroom, slamming the door against the wall by accident. she winced, glancing back at the door. with a brow arched, she peered around the corner to make sure she didn't cause a hole in the wall. with no sign of a bruise on the wall, natalia let out a sigh of relief.

back on track, she rushed over to her sink. a splash of cold water hit her face, making her body seize up. she knew just how to wake herself up. blinking rapidly, natalia dried her face off with a hand towel. the girl popped some toothpaste onto her toothbrush, shoving the brush into her mouth. she flinched as the back of the brush hit her mouth, right where her wisdom teeth belonged. natalia knew they were starting to grow in but she ignored the pain.

with the toothbrush in her mouth, she rushed back into her bedroom. sorting through her heaps of clothes, she picked up a basic black t shirt that cut off right above her belly button. it complemented her well, considering her high-waisted pants. exchanging her pajama shirt for the t-shirt, the girl rushed back into the bathroom.