head over heels

𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓼

𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓼

natalia warner enjoyed keeping to herself. not that she had any specific reasons, it's just what made her most comfortable. growing up, she liked to blame it on her lack of invitation to grade school birthday parties. on the other hand, her parents were as absent as her history teacher. she never knew which had more of an effect on her.

keeping her walkman clutched close to her chest, natalie roamed the halls of split river high with grace. she stayed in her lane and admired her classmates from afar.

that was until a run in with the wrong crowd sent her down to the boiler room. there, she would discover a secret basement that enclosed various secrets, including the one and only wally clark.

natalia couldn't believe her eyes. wally clark had been alive—or so she thought. passing a year before, wally clark springing out of the woods only frightened natalia more. he looked the same—handsome as ever with his dashing smile.

adjusting to this new friendship, natalia found it hard to believe wally was standing right in front of her. that was until the help of a clairvoyant (an amateur to say the least) calmed her sanity.

natalia didn't feel as lonely now with her newfound relationship with a ghost. wally clark wasn't opposed to the idea of natalia, either.

〖 C A S T 〗

sabrina carpenter as natalia warren

 ❝ do you think the police had to use clairvoyance at all in their career? ❞

do you think the police had to use clairvoyance at all in their career? ❞

milo manheim as wally clark

 ❝ nothing makes you feel better than a field day! ❞

nothing makes you feel better
than a field day! ❞

sadie sink as liza griffin

❝ i know you are not complaining over my powers right now, nat

my powers right now, nat. ❞

remaining cast
sarah yarkin as rhonda
paul rudd as mr. calloway
odeya rush as jennifer wilde
olivia cooke as maia o'brien
maya hawke as adriana mitchell
rudy pankow as matty foster

authors note
there isn't much to say about this fic. i thought of the idea so last minute but i absolutely adore milo manheim and wally clark !!! i hope you enjoy this fanfic just as much as i'm gonna enjoy writing it !!

other things to know:
- i do not own any rights to school spirits but i do own my ocs!!
- this is based a year after wally clark's death !!!
- i am in love with the stranger things cast as well. hence why so many of them are part of this, lol

- lowercase intended

enjoy !!!