Drama

(flash fiction)

I laughed at his text when my office phone rang. I picked it up and heard Emma's squeals. "Yes, Emma?" I ask with a semi-tired voice. "Um well boss just asked me to have me send you to her office to talk about a few cases coming up," she squealed slightly. "Ok. Thank you. Now go home and get some rest Emma and stop squealing in my fucking ear every time you call me." I hung the phone up and stood up putting my phone down and taking my blazer off and putting it on my chair.

I sighed and started walking to her office with a small smile. I knocked on her door and walked in. I saw her sitting at her desk tapping her fingers on the wood until I walked in. She smiled at me, "lock the door." I nodded and turned to close and lock the door before turning back to her.

She waved me over to her and I obeyed. I stood right next to her chair until she turned and faced me. Her legs were crossed and her chains were off as well. I bit my bottom lip gently as I looked at her chest. "Like what you see Jules?" she asked with a small chuckle and smirk.

I blushed and rubbed my neck averting my gaze to hers quickly. "It's fine darling I wanted to propose something to you any way that will benefit us both." I watched her as she pulled a couple of documents from her desk setting them in front of me with a pen.

"If you sign these documents you will be my fake fiancee for the next 7 months. I will pay you in full when those 7 months are over. One condition is that you have to live with me the entire time." she looked at me and put a hand on mine giving it a small squeeze. I stammered out a few words but they didn't come out clearly. I took and deep breath and looked at her for a moment before grabbing the pen and signing the documents, "fine I'll be your fake fiancee. One condition."

She nodded her head, "I can agree with those terms. Is that all?" I nodded my head and slid the documents and pen to her. She grabbed the pen letting my hand go and signed the papers as well.

"There now I need your address," she smirked a bit.