Chapter Eleven-At the party; 1980

~~~~"Good evening, everyone. Welcome to the Avalon Bay dance. It is going to be an excellent night tonight. And, I'm happy to see all of you here. Now, there're food, refreshments, and a dance floor...If anyone wants to talk to me, I'll be in my office", Miss Allison said, as she talked to everyone on the massive stage with a silver  microphone.

***

"Let's go somewhere more private", Ben kissed Sally. He had short, brown hair, brown eyes, and of average height.  He wore a light blue shirt, a brown trousers, a black belt, brown socks, and black  shoes.  And glasses on his face.

 "Sure, where", Sally said.

"In that room", Ben pointed to a spare door to the left of the gazebo. He grabbed her right hand, then opened the door...and went inside.

*

Ben flicked on the light. The room was dark. Then, as they walked through the dirty boxes and trash, they found a 'space' where they could make out. 

"Here!", Ben said. And they begun to undress.

*

The Prowler went inside the room. He saw them in the midst of passion. He grabbed his bayonet in his right hand. And he rammed it into Ben's chest. Warm blood gushed as he then yanked the weapon out of his body. The Prowler then stabbed the bayonet in into her chest. More blood gushed as the young couple died on the messy ground at Avalon Bay High School.

***

Page 11