Chapter Ten-Leaving the house; 1980

~~~"I have to go, Sherry. Is Carl going to be there?", asked Pam.

     "Sure, I hope you'll enjoy the school dance", Sherry answered. 

*

 "Of course. Mark is coming soon. He's patrolling New Jersey for The Prowler", Pam said. She was dressed in a pink dress, brown stockings, and black high-heeled shoes. She grabbed her car keys. 

"Good night!", Pam said.

*

She went outside.

"Hi, Pam. Wanna ride?", Lisa asked.

"Sure, need to be there in five minutes", answered Lisa.

*

She wore a blue dress, black stockings, and a silver high-heeled shoes on her feet. And, as they put their seatbelts on, Lisa drove them to the Avalon Bay High School.

***

Sherry needed a shower.

*

She was Pam's roomate since last June. She had long, blonde hair, blue eyes, and petite. She walked past the huge loungeroom, turned right, and opened the bathroom...

...Then closed it.

***

The Prowler fiddled with the door. Once he got inside, he grabbed his bayonet. And he saw a picture of Pam that was on a brown bureau.

Old memories of Rose filled his mind. Old memories. Anger raged inside The Prowler. He heard the sound of the water from the shower. The Prowler opened the door. Then, as he saw Sherry, he then made sure the shower door was open. Then, as Sherry screamed, The Prowler stabbed the bayonet into her stomach. Blood gushed from the wounds down her breasts. Once he knew she was dead, he searched the house for more victims.

***

The front door was open. Carl, 19, Sherry's boyfriend, who had the spare keys, arrived. He had long, black hair, brown eyes, and tall. He wore a brown shirt, brown  tie, brown  trousers, a brown belt, brown socks, and brown shoes.

*

"Sherry! Are you here? I saw Pam with Lisa", he asked. Silence; dead silence.

There was no answer.

"SHERRY! IF YOU'RE FUCKING AROUND AGAIN-", Carl yelled.  Suddenly, to his horror, The Prowler rammed the sharp, bloody bayonet into his skull. The wicked blade cut deeply into the flesh, as yet more gushed out of Carl's mouth.

Then his body thudded to the ground...and died instantly.

***

Page 10