Chapter 5

Hi. PLS VOTE COMMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm hyper now... HEE HEE HEE. have a nice day.

Ichigo Pov:

Was what Karin's zanpakuto said true? He hoped not. But, he would live up to his promise.

Ichigo resisted to corner the girl and make her change her words. What she said was too much to believe completly ,but it was very vauge at the same time. Karin was just his sister.

"Your 'sister' is a valuble power source. I mean this almost literally, she is a powerhouse. You can only sense a small piece of it.This a reason why lots of people want her power. It could empower an army to desrtoy the universe." She stopped to let the words sink in. Ichigo was shocked, as any sane person. "You're lucky nobody knows about it. Only a few people have started to sense it. Madmen, mass murders, greedy army generals. These kind of people can come from anywhere. Her power radiates into other dimentions. It's wild, and uncontrolled. This will only lure more enemies. The only reason that gazillions of people haven't swarmed here long ago was-" She froze and his eyes narrowed. " Nevermind. Anyway, she hasn't learned how to control any of it, but when she masters it, she'll surpass you. And many others. You need to train her." Ichigo nodded, as if he was expecting this. Zangetsu frowned, trying to get an underlining meaning. As the girl started to talk again, the ground rumbled. Her eyes widened. "She's catching on. Before you leave, Toshiro Hitsuguya can help. He's been through this kind of stuff, so he is trustworthy. Also, Karin seemes open to him." She smirked and Ichigo gulped."But other than him, try not to involve anyone else. Oh, she has this ability that might have some trouble so be careful and her swordwork is absolutely awful! Bye! " And with that, she was gone in a flash, leaving Ichigo dumbstruck , the new info proccesing in his mind. A few secones later, he and Zangetsu were sucked out of the blue space.

Ichigo knocked on Karin's door. She opened the door slowly, and Ichigo noticed more cuts and bruises. She must've been training hard.

"What do you want?", she said straight up. "You've been giving me this weird look for a while."

"I-I need to talk to you. Let's go to your soccer field." Her eyes narrowed.

"Ok brother," she said suspiciously.

Finally! He realized!, Karin thought, trying to supress her excitement as they walked dow to the field. Ichigo wavered and Karin realized that her reiatsu was spiking. Somewhere, a certain spiky bell haired captain sniffed. Quickly, she supressed it. "So..lets talk?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two siblings sat across from eachother on the grass, silent.

"Your zanpakuto is a lot like you." Ichigo broke the akward silence penatrating the two.

"So you know about ..her?" Karins heart sped up.

'Yep."

"What'd she tell you?" Ichigo was at awe. He hadn't aknowledged that Karin had contact with her zanpakuto long before when he had started.

"Well...she told me that I needed to train you." Somewhere in the dark resses of Karins mind, she screamed happiness. Another part of her thought, Training with brother. Great. More arkward moments.

Karin repsonded just as he finished, practically bouncing up and down." In your shinagami form?!," she blurted. After saying this, she realized that she didn't know how to get into that form.

Ichigo gave her a stare. Well I guess she would know by now. How did I not know sooner..., Ichigo thought surprised. Karin gave him a know-it-all head roll and smiled. "Lets sparr. I need to know where your at," he said.

Karin gave him a happy smile. "Sure!" Under her breath she said, "If it's hand to hand, I'll totally win."

This won't be so bad, she pondered.

Picking up some sturdy sticks, he said, "Swordsmenship." Karin face palmed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One hour later, they were both sweating hard and panting. They were not in the Shinagami form, so it was taking its toll on Ichigo's body.

Karin was quiet for once, knowing she would have to find out more about the Shinagamis later. "Can we start now? Hand to hand?," she asked. Ichigo nodded and stood up.

"I'll go harder on you since I heard you were good at it." Now in stance, Ichigo nodded for Karin to attack.

Whipping around him at a lightning speed, Karin placed her foot at Ichigos head, catching him off guard. That was Shunpo! How can she do that...In human form even!, Ichigo clammered to himself. She smirked at his reaction. Narrowing his eyes he decided, Must have been her training.

Dodging another attack, Ichigo went into offense. Realizing that if he went easy, he would be murdered. So he let loose another set of powerful kicks and punches.

He missed every one. Karin was too fast. Now on defense, he barely dodged the rapid chops and kicks, and was finally nailed in the small of his back, causing him to fall to the ground with and "Omph!"

Karin gave a yell of triumph, not noticing the white-haired boy staring at her, mouth agape. Fortunatly, Ichigo did and gave a sign of aknowledgement.

"Kurosaki...?" Was all Toshiro was able to say. How?! She defeated him in a fair fight...He wasn't even going easy on her, the captains mind whirled. She must have had previous training. "What is going on here?"

Karins grin faded at seeing the up-tight captain."Aww! Shorty ruined my good mood!," Karin 'accidentally' grumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'So... your training your sister, because her zanpakuto told you to?," Hitsuguya summerized. They were in the privacy of Uraharas shop, clarfying what had happened.

"Yeah. She also said that you could help, because you been through this kind of stuff before. What does that mean?," Ichigo inquired.

Toshiro froze."I-I don't want to talk about it."

Ichigo gave him a stare before saying, "It's alright. You don't have to.But , can you help with Karins swordsmanship? Cause I have to admit, it is terrible."

"Sure. I owe you a lot of favors, as well as Soul Society."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kains pov

They had trained a lot after that, Karin had gotten used to the icy presense of Toshiro Hitsuguya. He had been politley fansinated by her [Like the fact she could train with her zanpakuto without knowing its name, or her name as she said, and that she had so much physical stamina] and she almost respected him. She didn't feel as if her power was a zanpakuto, or a normal one at least, so much as a manestafation in her mind. She didn't feel as if she had to know the name of a person just to understand them. So,she trained and trained, her physical strenght growing rapidly, while her sword skills increasing inch by inch.

After a while, an anoying nagging feeling came to her everytime she would rest. Tired of it, she came to the soccer field, determined.

"I need to know my zanpakutos name."