twenty three

striptease ;© vcnom_, hoyoversetw: dirty jokes i think

striptease ;
© vcnom_, hoyoverse
tw: dirty jokes i think

striptease ;© vcnom_, hoyoversetw: dirty jokes i think

ch. twenty three - Nothing's Gonna Hurt You Baby
"As long as you're with me,
you'll be just fine."

< • >

"hey, scara," you called out to the male who was peacefully sleeping beside you while he had his back turned against you. after hearing zero replies from the indigo-haired, you decided to tap his shoulders.

when he showed no signs of waking up, you cried out. "scaraaa," you whined out loud, shaking his shoulder. he returned some incoherent cusses in return, grumbling under his breath.

"wake up," you pouted, snaking your arms around his waist as you pressed your body against his back. upon doing this, the male finally responded to your pleas.

he turned around to face you, shifting his position. "..what the fuck do you want?" he groaned in a sleepy tone, rubbing his eyes in the process. "for the love of god, it's three in the morning," he added after taking a quick glance at the clock that was hanging on the wall.

"you stopped cuddling me," you pouted even though you knew he couldn't see you properly. your back was turned against the window where the light of the moon could be seen; meaning, you're against the light.

scaramouche sighed, running his hand through his messy, bed hair. after that was done, he suddenly pulled you roughly onto his chest with his arms snaked around you. "you're bothering me," he muttered, stroking a strand of your [h/c] hair.

you smiled to yourself, feeling content that you finally got what you wanted. the male was about to close his eyes until you decided to pinch his cheeks. "i love you," you beamed at him, which sooner turned into a giggle.