fourteen

striptease ;© vcnom_, hoyoversenot proofread cus grandma sei is lazy👵

striptease ;
© vcnom_, hoyoverse
not proofread cus grandma sei is lazy👵

striptease ;© vcnom_, hoyoversenot proofread cus grandma sei is lazy👵

ch. fourteen - 24 Hours
"I want to do it right,
I want you to be loved."

< • >

when you entered the manor, you were greeted by a modern and intricately designed interior. there were stairs on both sides of the house, left and right, curved into a letter 'C.'

there was a massive chandelier in the center and a passageway in between the stairs. "i regret donating all my money to you," you pouted, seeing how rich the male was.

"i never told you to donate them in the first place," scaramouche scoffed, wrapping his arm around your waist.

"be grateful i cared to donate es em eych," you rolled your eyes, jokingly trying to get out of his grip only for it to tighten his arms around you.

scaramouche dragged you somewhere inside a certain room. it was an open area. you assumed it was the outdoor kitchen given that it had a stove and a refrigerator.

there was a pink-haired who sat there, reading a book. the lady smiled to herself, lost in her own imagination that she didn't notice the two of you go inside the room.

"miko," scaramouche called out, causing the pink-haired to jump out of sudden. "you're back..!" she greeted, fixing herself as she smiled. she then laid her eyes on you, causing you to tense up.

slowly, she raised her arms to wave it side by side, a gesture of saying 'hello.' you seemed to calm down a little as you returned the simple gesture by doing the same thing. "hi, my dear. this little guy here talks a lot about you," she started a conversation, eyeing scaramouche up and down.