twenty

striptease ;© vcnom_, hoyoversesorry not sorry :/ ig

striptease ;
© vcnom_, hoyoverse
sorry not sorry :/ ig.

striptease ;© vcnom_, hoyoversesorry not sorry :/ ig

ch. twenty - Compass
"I know that you're not something to lose."

< • >

you heard your doorbell ring and you swore, every bone and muscle in your body started shaking out of worry.

"shinobu, this is all your fault.." you blamed your green-haired roommate, side-eyeing her in the process. if she had not told everyone that you were receiving death threats, you wouldn't experience anxiety in the first place.

she elbowed you a little, signaling you to get the door. "shut it. i know you're grateful," she joked. despite her statement sounding sarcastic, it wasn't far from the truth.

you were truly grateful that scaramouche finally knew about the death threats you had received lately.

you let out a deep sigh before walking towards the front door to open it. you tilted the doorknob to the left, and once the door was open, there stood scaramouche who had a bag of 7/11 in his hand.

"here," he shoved it on your chest the moment you made contact with him. he avoided your gaze as much as possible to prevent you from seeing his blushing face.

you raised a brow, taking the paper bag from his hand. "what's in this?" you asked, before checking what was inside. who knows, he probably gave you a bomb that can explode any minute.

"your favorite. i bought them while.." he gulped, finally shifting his eyes to you to see your reaction. "..while on my way here," he continued, seeing your astonished look when you saw your favorite snack inside.

you grinned, seeing that his cheeks were tinted red so you decided to tease him about it. "you're such a cutie patootie," you laughed at him, using the same nickname you used to call him.