Thirteen Isolated Towns P.1

Enterprise: "This far will do."

Prinz: "Good... 'cause I'm running low on SLEEP!"

Bismarck: "You didn't have to say it"

Enterprise: "We'll rest easy after we m
turn this into a good place."

They were in the middle of the Southern Pacific, completely far away from society, just like how we imagine when we go home from a bad day.

Enterprise: "Alright! Let's become gods for a while!"

Enterprise, Bismarck, Akagi, and Hood then showed their cubes and placed them closer together as they glow brighter than the sun.

After 4 new cubes were formed, each of them took one and place them back where their original cube was.

(?): "You're a kingdom in a world full of danger, your sovereign wanted by others, your treasure hunted by pirates, your people hated by the world... yet you will prevail and survive till darkness swallows everything."

The waves started crashing violently as it gets even worse in every second that passes. Suddenly, a massive chunk of land rises from the ocean surface, forming a massive island in the center with a few smaller ones.

(?): "Your beauty will last forevermore, nothing will take it away nor will someone be able to make an impression of it, you're one and one only... Till your burning desire for peace is extinguished, you will always remain as your true self."

Trees sprouted from the island and Grass vegetate the small plains, animals were then created out of thin air with the help of a spark.

(?): "Technology will not be your weakness, you will be the pioneer of everything that is to be invented, surpassing those who started before you and leaving them in the dust."

Buildings arise from the Island, pavement formed shortly afterwards and then to finish the look, all the miscellaneous objects that fills the gap.

(?): "And finally, Freedom. No one... no one can take it away, whoever they are."

The four then took their cubes and crushed them, putting their cubes back into their original state.

They then collapsed on the ocean surface, having exhausted all their power to create the paradise which they will live for the rest of their time in this world.

Cleveland: "Hey! Help me put them in the hospital!"

His brothers then took the other 3 lying down and carried them away.

Prince: "To think that we'd actually use this at a time like this."

Zeppelin: "Well, sometimes it's better having every card, wether they're good or bad."

Prinz: "Since when were we able to do this?"

Zui: "God knows."

Kaga: "Well, let's pick our towns and create a story for our front. We'll be visiting back in that island in a few days anyway."

...

...

...

A day has passed after the island was created. The 4 have regained consciousness but are still unable to move properly, thus requiring the assistance of the others...

...which did not went well considering how the cruisers went back against Hood

Hood: You better ensure... that you have supplies that'll... last for months... Cleveland

He implies while lying on a bed with flowers drawn on his face while his left eye was given some sort of make-up that may have taken hours to do

Cleveland: Oh C'mon, it's not everyday we get to play with a face like yours hehehe.

Hood just looks at him dead in the eye

Columbia: "Oh thou faceth looketh beautiful, identical to thee flowers at dawn."

Columbia mocks Hood with his fake accent, mimicking how the British talked in the past

Bismarck: Don't you look... majestic!?

Another paralyzed person shouts from the other side of the room

Hood: SHUT YOUR! MOUTH!

Which got quite a fast reply considering how incapable they are right now

Denver: don't move too much, you'll ruin my masterpiece

Bismarck: Ahh... Gut, dass Eugen jemand ist, dem ich vertrauen kann

He whispers to himself while a person approached him

Bismarck: Ahh Eugen, can you give me some wa... -ter...

Eugen: ♫ Auf der Heide blüht ein kleines Blümelein... ♫

And your mind may fill in to what happened

I'm really sorry if It took me forever to update, this has been sitting for months and is only 671 words. Please forgive me, I have 9 schoolworks to do and 6 of which are Projects, final exam is also near so... It doesn't matter. As if I would update a lot.

Goodbye~