ARCane

Before we open this box of statistics, I would like to inform each and every reader that have watched the progress of my dear student.

Blob finally decided to pass me the quill and write the fate of what he created. It was saddening to know that someone who had only wanted to create what his mind thinks finally stop.

With that said, let's see what I've got.

METAmorphosis Arc

Enterprise tries to find a new path to gain power for his other self yet it leads to a chain of disaster.
Awaking the drowzee persona behind metallic bars. There's no doubt that this'll end in a scandal.

Solomon Hunters Arc

After a intriguing feeling
A new outlaw hits the west with a shattering image and a revolver of eight bullets, who could this be and what exactly does he want?

Facetious Supercilious Arc

After the Union's turn, the British felt a little left out and made a scene of their own to take the lantern.
Exiling “their” greatest  “new” “Admiral” for a mistake they made and possibly doing something that is not within their reach, How should the Arctic respond?

Monolith Arc

A new fragment emerges from the starry skies containing it's greatest strength as it's biggest weakness, as for the Brits, they're still not happy about their Queen being abducted

Perfidy Resolution Final Arc

Empress III has shown herself and is willing to take command in facing her opponents, but why is her sword pointing both ways?

With this, I hope you will be able to entertain yourself for a while and predict my next move.

That's all. Good bye~

        -Beatrix.