Shane Walsh

POV: You beat the shit out of Shane.

When Y/N met Shane Walsh, she knew that she had met her match. Shane was a tough guy, and he didn't take kindly to anyone who challenged him.

One day, Shane and Y/N got into an argument over something trivial and Y/N was ready to take him on. The argument quickly escalated into a full-blown fight, with Y/N throwing punches and Shane retaliating with equal force.

The two of them were evenly matched, and the fight went on for what felt like hours. But eventually, Y/N gained the upper hand, and she started to beat Shane down with a fury that surprised even herself.

Daryl  and Rick had been watching the fight from a distance, and they knew that they had to intervene before Y/N did any serious damage. They rushed over to the scene of the fight and Daryl pulled Lotus off of Shane, who was lying on the ground, battered and bruised.

Lotus was breathing heavily, her fists still clenched in anger. But when she saw her dad, she immediately calmed down, knowing that he was there to protect her.

Daryl looked down at Shane, who was struggling to get to his feet. "You're lucky that Y/N didn't kill you," he said, his voice cold and menacing.

"Lotus, calm down," Rick said, his voice firm but gentle. "We can't have you fighting with Shane every time you see him."

Lotus glared at Shane, who was smirking at her. "He started it," she said, her voice rising in anger. "He's always trying to get under my skin."

Daryl stepped forward, his hand her shoulder. "I know it's hard, but you can't let him get to you like this," he said, his voice soothing. "You're better than that and better then him."

Lotus took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down. She knew that her dad was right - she couldn't let Shane get the best of her.

Rick stepped forward, his hand outstretched. "Come on, let's go sit down for a bit," he said, his voice calm and reassuring.

As they walked back to the farm house, Y/N knew that she would always be a fighter, no matter what the world threw at her. She was always a fiery spirit, but when it came to Shane, she was downright explosive. She had never liked him, and she never will.