Angry dad

POV: Daryl getting mad at Rick for letting you go out on your own.

Daryl had always been protective of the people he cared about. It was a trait that had served him well in the past, especially in a world as dangerous as this one.

So when he found out that Rick had let Y/N go on a run by herself, he was furious.

"What the hell were you thinking?" he demanded, his voice low and angry. "You know how dangerous it is out there. She could have gotten killed."

Rick held up his hands, his eyes wide. "I know, I know," he said. "But we needed someone to go, and she volunteered. She's a tough kid, Daryl. She can handle herself."

Daryl shook his head, his eyes blazing. "That's not the point," he said. "She shouldn't have to handle herself. We're supposed to be looking out for each other. And you just let her go out there all alone."

Rick sighed, his shoulders slumping. "I'm sorry, Daryl," he said. "I didn't mean to put her in danger. I just...I didn't know what else to do."

Daryl glared at him, his fists clenched. He wanted to believe Rick, to trust that he had made the right decision. But he couldn't help feeling like he had let Y/N down.

"She's my daughter," he said, his voice softening. "I can't lose her, Rick. Not like this."

Rick put a hand on his shoulder, his eyes kind. "I know, Daryl," he said. "And I promise you, I'll do everything in my power to keep her safe. We're all in this together, remember?"

Daryl took a deep breath, his anger slowly fading away. He knew that Rick was right. They were all in this together, and they needed to rely on each other if they were going to survive.

"Okay," he said, his voice quiet. "Okay, I trust you. But if anything happens to her, I'll never forgive myself."

Rick nodded, his eyes understanding. "Ill go out there and find her. I promise."