watch tower; glenn rhee

( WATCH TOWER. )
glenn x fem!reader.

story setting:
in the prison
— season 3

warnings:
cockblock and foreplay

──── .·:*¨༺ ────

you awoke to the sunshine breaking through the small glass window. feeling small kisses on the nape of your neck as they make their way to your shoulders. you groan at the touch as he pulls you in close with his hands tangled around your waist.

"good morning my love."  he says making a small smile creep on the ends of your lips. "mmm morning," you say in a groggy tone, still not fully awake. you squirmed a bit as his hands rubbed small circles against your hip bone. the small touch made butterflies flutter in your stomach.

you spun around in his arms as you cuddled into his warmth. your body curved against his, so snug in his arms that not even air could come between you. you whimpered as his hands traced up your figure, feeling his cold hands on your soft skin. "i love you." you whispered.

"i love you too hun," he said before connecting your lips. the sweet simple gesture quickly became heated as his tongue dragged across your bottom lip. the passion filled kiss broke as he place a trail of pecks down your neck to your collarbone.

"You have no idea how bad I want you," you said in a hushed voice making him chuckle. you tilted his head up with your hand making him look at you before you locked lips. gradually lifting yourself before placing your legs to either side of his slim waist.

his hands grabbed your hips on top of your gray shorts. feeling your weight pressing against his groin made him whimper. hearing the faint sound escape his lips turned you on. all the soft moans and pleasurable whines made you horny.

"someones happy to see me." you teased, moving your hips ever so slightly to get a reaction out of him. you smiled at his priceless whimpers as his clothed hard on begged for attention. you leaned down and kissed him, all the while you started a back and forth motion, grinding against him.

pleasurable moans flooded the kiss. the feeling of craving stuck you suddenly, needing more than just his bulge to satisfy your hunger. "wanna go for another round?" you asked, though you already knew the answer. he repeatedly nodded his head.

you had only unbuttoned his pants when you heard the familiar voice called out. "(y/n), glenn!" you hurried to get off him. both scrambling to get a shirt on as he went outside and started talking to the group of five who all had sly smiles on their lips.

you giggle to yourself. thinking how cute he was being as he struggled to explain what the two of you were still doing in the watch tower. getting all shy about it as he shouted down, "we'll be down in a minute." he turned back to you with this mixed expression of embarrassment and disappointment on his face.

glenn caught you laughing which made a soft smile beam on his face. "not funny, we almost got caught." he said like your relationship wasn't already as clear as day. his cheeks were dusted with a tint of red as he buttoned his pants back up. "aww you're adorable when your all flustered." you say with a grin.

you strolled over to the entryway and placed a small kiss on his lips. you pulled away with his eyes still tightly shut, hoping to finish off where the two of you left off. but instead of giving him what he wanted, you left the tower. leaving him wanting more.

word count
621