heated; rick grimes*

(    HEATED.   )
rick x fem!reader.

story setting:
out on a supply run
season 3

warnings:
a/b/o, omegaverse,
smut.

──── .·:*¨༺ ────

your feet rested on the dash as the soothing sound of music flooded your ears. after a hards day of gathering supplies, it was finally time to return to the prison. you sat on the passenger side with the alpha at the wheel. you sang along to the music as you prepared for the long drive ahead.

that was until you felt it. it came on quickly like a sudden punch to the gut, you knew that could only mean one thing. though your heat wasn't supposed to come for another week so you figured it was because of rick. you had been hanging around an alpha too much lately and that caused you to go into heat early.

you got a whiff of his smell which made a cold shiver run down your spine. you hadn't realized how good he smelt till now. it was a struggle to sit still as your skin became warm to the touch. after a moment the clothes on your body felt like sharp needles poking into your skin. you wanted to get them off when you remembered the alpha in the driver's seat.

your sent drifted around the enclosed space. you opened the window in a desperate attempt to keep the smell from alerting rick of your problem. if only home wasn't so far away. you could hear rick sniffing around, completely oblivious to what was going on right next to him.

"hey, you alright?" he asked after getting a sniff of your sweet scent. not wanting to jump to conclusions about you being in heat. "yeah, fine." you panted out in between short heavy breaths. it was plainly obvious that you weren't doing okay, but rick tried his best not to make the situation worse.

as the lustful thoughts entered your mind you could feel yourself becoming damp. trying not to think about your leader mounting you and completely having his way with whatever he so desired. you wanted him. "wait stop the truck." you said in a hurry.

rick pulled over to the side of the road and you hopped out. needing some fresh air as a last attempt to get your shameful thoughts under wraps. your head spun as everything felt hot and irritated against your burning skin. "shit, i'm not alright." you uttered under your breath. feeling faint as you leaned against the car.

you flopped to one side, almost falling to the ground before you hit something. he took you into his arms and almost instantly you lost every ounce of control you had been holding onto. you snuggled into his embrace, burying your nose into the scented fabric.

you could feel his hard on pressing against your thigh as you clung desperately to his chest. "you're in heat, but i thought it wasn't for another week?" he inquired, using every ouch of his being not to act on impulse. he knew you weren't in the right head space and made sure to be mindful of that.

"you know what, this is all your fault." you say, your words mumbled into the fabric. "so you have to take responsibility." you leaned upwards and placed your nose in the crook of his neck. nipping at his creamy skin leaving a decor of red marks behind as you moved your lips.

"y'know you're gonna regret this later." he said, trying to break free from your death grip. "i know," you say placing your lips on his. he stopped struggling against your touch and kissed back, not having enough strength to resist an omega in heat. he slammed you against the parked car with a hand to either side.

feeling his erection grinding in between your thighs sent a wave of butterflies to your stomach. you let out a whimper into the hot kiss, wanting nothing more than to get these unbearable clothes off your warm skin. "ahh rick." you moaned, feeling his clothed cock twitch at the sound of your voice.

he went down to your neck and sniffed the intoxicating smell that your body produced. it smelled as sweet as candy with a sprinkle of rose mixed in it. though it didn't seem like much, that smell was enough to send any alpha into a rut if not careful. he bit down on your sensitive skin making a loud shriek leave your lips.

any walkers in a ten mile radius could have heard your screams. he marked your neck with various bite marks and hickeys along your collarbone. he knew the two of you couldn't stay out in the open for very long. he swung open the back door and carried you inside the vehicle.

laying you back onto the car seats as he climbed over top of your body. you winced as the heat of your body began to rise. seeing how uncomfortable you were he started to strip you, removing your shirt and pants before focusing on the rest. everywhere his hands touched left a cooling imprint on your skin. the sensation of his hands lingered, making you squirm underneath him.

once he removed all the clothes from your skin he leaned down and connected your lips. wetness leaked from your pussy as he unbuttoned his shirt. he removed his shirt but stopped when it came to his pants. you needed more, you wanted to feel his knot. you started unbuckling his belt before his hands stopped you.

"i need you inside me, please rick, i can't wait any longer," you whined, practically begging him to fuck you senselessly. it's the only thing that would settle down your heat and you were willing to do whatever it took to satisfy yourself.

"we can't." he ordered "we don't have any protection." for a moment he was able to think rationally, not wanting to bring a litter of pups into this messed up world. "i grabbed some morning after pills while we were at the pharmacy, now please do it." you pleaded, needing this feeling to go away.

he removed his hands and allowed you to undress him. yanking off his belt before removing his pants and boxers along with it. you stroked his shaft making groans flood from his mouth. you lined it up with your entrance and need him inside.

you looked up at him with needy eyes, sending him over the edge. he pushed into your pussy making slutty moans erupt from your mouth. feeling his length grow bigger the farther he thrusted in. not giving you time to adjust before pulling out only to slam back in.

abusing your pussy like a rutted animal making all types of sounds float from your mouth. the alpha's scent calm your body down as he relentlessly made you moan his name. your arms swung over rick's neck, your nails clawing at his back desperate for something to hold onto.

"fuck, you feel so good," he whispered in a husk voice as he picked up the pace. if possible, you felt the base of his cock grow larger. he took one final thrust inwards before knotting deep inside your womb. he painted heavily, hovering over your body just waiting for the knot to deflate.

he pulled you close and locked your lips. kissing you softly as the knot full of his warm liquid drained deep inside your stomach. soon after he pulled out before pulling up his pants. he tried to leave the car but stopped. "don't go, please don't leave." you whispered, needing someone close.

wanting him to hold you close. he let out a sigh as he picked you up in his arms. rolling over so that you were on top of him. he wrapped you in his oversized shirt before pulling you close. almost instantly you snuggled up to him. inhaling the calming smell that he produced as your eyes shut. thinking how glad you were that he was there.

word count
1,335