17.The decision:

New chapter.......
After the carnival incident Taehyung was feeling so many emotions whenever he saw jungkook. It was those which he couldn't clearly understand himself. Whenever he saw the royal blood he smiled and stared at him but when they made eye contact he would instantly tremble and look away.

The royal blood was also weirdly affected by the omega. He couldn't concentrate on what he was doing when the boy was near him. 

While the mental struggles of the two continued a certain decision was set aside by taehyung which was soon brought to the front by the expected visitors.

Taehyung happily skips the stairs ready to go to the kitchen but is soon stopped by the door bell.

"I will check eomma" Taehyung yelled out to Sunmi and went to open the door. As he opened it he instantly smiled bright.

"Mama and papa '' Taehyung said and hugged his mother tightly while his father engulfed them both in his hug. They broke the hug and Jin kissed his son's forehead.

"How is my baby doing?" He asked Taehyung who smiled widely.

"I am doing well eomma. Come on, let's go inside." He said and took his parents inside the living room. As they reached the living room, Sunmi came out of the kitchen.

"Oh hello alpha namjoon and luna jin"  Sunmi greeted and motioned them to sit down. They all settled on the couch while Taehyung sat close to jin.

"So..... i was wondering if taehyung is willing to come with us now." Jin asked,his question directed towards the omega. The smile that was present on Taehyung's face instantly dropped and he frowned.

"Maa i...i didn't decide it yet" he said, making Jin sigh sadly.

"Baby we love you and we want you to be with us. You know how much we missed you these past 17 years." Jin said,his eyes glistening with tears.

"Maa..i know that but what about eomma and appa. I can't just leave them here and come with you guys. I....i.."Taehyung stuttered at the end which made both Sunmi and Jin concerned.

"Aww baby it's ok. You can go with them and whenever you are willing you can come and see us here." Sunmi said to which Taehyung shook his head.

"N-no i can't do that" he said on the verge of crying which took namjoon to butt in the conversation.

"Hey bub it's ok. Me and your mama will wait ok. Take your time and just come to us whenever you want. We will be waiting for you always." He said making taehyung choke on a sob. He stood up from Jin's side and rushed to his room. Jin was about to follow him when Sunmi stopped him.

"Let him be luna. He will take time to settle his emotions." She said,

"In the meantime why don't I cook you something. I know you both are exhausted from the trip."sunmi said standing up to go to the kitchen followed by jin. As they went to kitchen daehyun along with hoseok and yoongi entered the mansion. The four talked on the current matter and waited for the little omegas decision.

Lunch was splendid with the presence of alpha namjoon and luna jin. All the family had their food with happiness and chatters while a certain omega was having a huge war inside his mind. He couldn't choose what to do or with whom he should stay. All he knew was that he loved both his parents dearly.

After finishing the lunch everyone settled in the living room now including both the royal blood and the vampire boy. Both knew what the topic was and both had the same prayer in their mind.

"The lunch was very tasty sunmi-ssi jin complimented making sunmi to smile at him.

"Thank you luna jin,hope you had a great time." She said, Soon an eerie silence engulfed the living room and all eyes stared at taehyung who was standing besides sunmi.

"Tae...what did you decide?" Daehyun asked Omega to look at him.

"I.....i am willing to go with them appa." Taehyung said and instantly the smiles dropped from two vampire's faces. This was not what they wanted.

"I will go with them only after...after my 18th birthday." The omega said, making everyone sigh.

"Of Course baby. You can celebrate your birthday here. Me and your papa will wait for you at the pack after that." Jin said now a genuine smile plastered on his face. Be it his 18th birthday or anything. Jin was happy that finally he could be able to love his baby and have him close with him. In the meantime taehyung stared at sunmi and daehyun to see their reaction and he sighed relieved when he saw the smiles on their faces. He knew his appa and eomma was happy with his decision.

Soon Jin and Namjoon bid their goodbyes to the vampires and their little omega boy. They left for their pack after their small visit to their son.

Jungkook paced back and forth inside his room. He was disturbed with a single thought and the thought was that of the omega boy leaving the mansion. He couldn't just make his mind agree to the matter. He knew it was what needed to happen. The omega boy doesn't belong in between the vampires. He belongs with the werewolves. If the boy leaves with his parents then he will have a happy and comfortable life with them . And maybe he could get his destined mate to love him....mate...jungkook felt a lump in his throat when the thought of the omega boy finding his destined one. He was feeling an unexplainable emotion on the thought of the omega and his mate. But he couldn't do anything. He couldn't let the omega boy stay with them,the vampires. He is not meant to be with them. He belongs to another species,to another world. All these thoughts running through his mind, Jungkook couldn't sleep. His sleep was long gone with the thought of the omega boy leaving..................

Hello my readers......

Long time no see huh.... :)

I apologise for making you all wait so long. I was busy with my exams and life is not at all easy with me these days......

I hope i can update more often and don't make you guys wait.

This chapter was just a small filler chapter.

Hope you liked it......

Until we meet again....

BORAHAE......💜