3.Crawling creep :

New chapter.........
It's been 6 months since little taehyungie came in the jeon family's life. The little male omega was a total fluff ball. A little angel. The baby always clinged to sunmi. He loved the woman so much. Daehyun also had a soft spot for the baby. The vampire couple referred to themselves as appa and eomma for taehyung and this had made a certain royal blood jealous.

Taehyung had now become the soul of the Jeon household.

Yoongi and Hoseok had found themselves caring for the werewolf baby. It was like the baby had a charm that can attract everyone to it but not a certain vampire.

Little Taehyung would now crawl and sit up. He liked to sit and play with others. But one person terrified him and it was jeon jungkook. The royal blood vampire always had a glare whenever he saw the child. Taehyung would always whimper and crawl away from the older. Jungkook found it amusing. He loved how the werewolf child feared him.

It was a usual morning. The jeons all were busy with their morning routines. Sunmi was busy in the kitchen with maids,preparing breakfast. Daehyun and Yoongi along with Hoseok had gone out for their morning patrol around the vampire village. And for little taehyung and jungkook the both were still sleeping.

"What the......"Jungkook cursed and sat up on his bed. He was woken up from his sleep by the cries of Taehyung whose room was just a wall away from his. Daehyun and sunmis room was just beside the little baby's room. They kept the baby close to them so that they could check on him whenever they wanted.

"Mom,make that thing shut up" jungkook yelled for his mother who was quick to come upstairs.

"I am here, I am here,"she said to Jungkook and rushed to Taehyung's room. As she entered the room she couldn't help but coo at the sight. Little Taehyung was lying on his stomach,his ass up in the air. The baby was crying into the fluffy blanket.

"Aww my baby......'' Sunmi said and walked to the crying baby. Hearing sunmi's voice, Taehyung looked up. He sobbed hard seeing her. He made grabby hands for her and sunmi picked up the child. Taehyung wrapped his arms around sunmis neck and burried his face in her shoulder. Sunmi smiled and patted the babys back. It was always like this. Whenever taehyung woke up from his sleep he will start crying if there is no one with him and most of the times sunmi made sure to be there. As taehyungs cries died down sunmi made her way back to the kitchen.

As sunmi entered the kitchen with taehyung in her arms she saw hoseok and yoongi along with her mate.

"You are already back."she said to daehyun who smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Oh little taebear is up"Daehyun cooed and tried to make Taehyung look at him. The baby whined and snuggled more to sunmis neck.

"He is being grumpy. He woke up crying." Sunmi said, making Daehyun to chuckle. 

"Aww baby......come appa will take you so eomma can make breakfast." Daehyun said and picked taehyung up from sunmis arms. The baby whined and whimpered but feeling his appa's warmth he calmed down. Sunmi smiled at the baby and kissed his forehead. 

"Eomma will come soon to you ok taebear." She said and went back to cooking. Daehyun brought Taehyung back to the living room and sat down on the couch with the baby on his lap. Yoongi and Hoseok came to the couch and sat down near the baby. Hoseok tried showing faces at Taehyung to make the babys grumpy mood brighten. At first Taehyung hid his face from the others but soon he started to smile at hoseok.

After having breakfast, Sunmi took little Taehyung to give him his food. She placed taehyung on the table where daehyun held him without letting him fall. Sunmi came back with taehyung's food.