Chapter 6 ~ Edited

The Mistake I'll Never Regret
Chapter 6
Jac's pov

I woke up the next morning to the soft sound of Dylan snoring. I looked at his face. Scanning every corner. Dylan is breath taking. His gorgeous shaggy blonde hair coving half his face, his lips looking plump. I've always found Dylan attractive but never would I have thought of being with him nor carrying his child. 
I let out a sigh before attempting to get up out of bed. But each attempt Dylan's arms would grow tighter around my waist.
"Dylan please. I need to pee" I lied trying to get his arms off me. 
"Never" he whispered snuggling his head into my neck. I could feel a smile across his face. 
"Dylan don't make me pee on you" I chuckle still trying to get out.
"Ah fine. Fine. Don't take too long" he smiled letting go of me. I hopped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. Stripping off my clothes I hopped in the shower letting the hot water wash away my thoughts. After a minute I washed my hair than my body.

Dylan's pov

I sat up in bed thinking of ways to tell my parents about the baby. It's was difficult. Either way I told them they would lose it. I let out a sigh. This all my fault. I buried my head in my hands and felt small hands wrap around my shoulders. 
"What's wrong?" Jac soft voice asked. 
"Nothing, just thinking of ways to tell my parents about the baby" I sighed lying back down. 
"Don't worry Dylan, I'm sure they'll take it better than expected. They love you" Jac said laying her head on my shoulder. I smile. "Let's get going. The sooner we tell them, the sooner we can stop stressing" Jac suggests getting up and walking to her wardrobe.

-------------------------------------

Dylan's pov

We arrived at my parents house soon after Jac & I's little conversation. I was nervous as well as scared to tell my parents. I knew how'd they take it. They wouldn't be supportive like Jac's parents. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it. 
"Oh ew, it's you two" Belinda mumbled opening the door. 
"Nice to see you two Bel. Is mum home" I say sarcastically pushing my way through the door way, Jac following behind. I walked into the kitchen to find my mum baking. Like always. 
"Hi mum" I say sitting at the kitchen table. Jac sitting beside me. She grabbed my hand, holding it tightly. I looked over at her, fear filled her eyes. 
"Hello dear, how is everything?" My mum asked not looking at us. 
"Um good...mum, can we talk to you please" I reply starting to get nervous. 
"Sure you can" she says facing Jac & I. "oh hi Jac. Sorry I didn't notice you here. How are you?" 
"Good thank you" Jac replies still holding onto my hand. 
"That's good dear, now what was it that you wanted to talk about?" My mum asks looking at me. I opened my mouth but no words came out. I couldn't find the right words. "Dylan what is it?" My mum asks again worry in her voice. 
"I-I-I ah" 
"Jac's pregnant with Dylan's child. There was it really that hard to say?" Bel cuts me off her arms crossed in front of her chest. I stare at her & quickly glanced back at my mum. Her facial expression went from worried to angry. 
"Is this true Dylan?" She says. I nod my head not baring too look into her eyes. "You're getting an abortion right?" 
"No" Jac whispers. 
"No? What do you mean no?" She replies angry.
"She's not getting an abortion mum. We're keeping the baby" I say getting a little frustrated. Anger filled her eyes, she took a deep breath before answering. 
"I suggest you pack your stuff & leave before your father finds out" she replies.
"What? Are you serious? Why can't you be supportive like Jac's parents? Why can't you accept the fact that I'm going to be dad & you're going to be a grandmother?" I say loudly. 
"Yes I'm serious. I want you out of the house by today" she growls completely ignoring my other questions. I stand up knocking the chair over. My blood boiling. 
"Dylan lets just go, we'll come back later and get your stuff" Jac pleads pulling me towards the front door. I was so angry and upset. I don't understand why she couldn't be supportive. Belinda stood at the front door holding it opening. 
"See ya later slut" Belinda says aiming it towards Jac as she closed the door on us. I looked at her, water filling her eyes. 
"Don't listen to her Jac" I whisper getting into the car. She slightly nodded. I sighed. 
All this was my fault.