Chapter 2 ~ Edited

The Mistake I'll Never Regret
Chapter 2
Jac's pov

I flung the sheets off my body once i realized who the 'oddly' familiar person was. I ran to my clothes and quickly put them back on.
no, no, no. I didn't. I wouldn't. Shit.
I turned back around to see Dylan sitting on the bed with his head in his hands.
Did he feel bad?
I quietly tried walking towards the door on the left of me but failed. I watched as Dylan rushed over to me as i tried to escape. Before i could scream he placed his hand over my mouth.
"Please don't tell anyone what happened here. please" He begged staring into my pale green eyes. I looked at him. Guilt filled his eyes.
I slighty nodded my head.
"Thank you" he whispered moving his hand from my mouth and allowing me to leave. I opened the bedroom door and fled the house.

Dylan's Pov

I felt bad..... Really bad. I can't believe i done what i did. I had sex with my little sister's best friend. The look on her face when she realized who I was. If looks could kill.... I buried my head in my hands. Guilt spread right through me. How could I have been so stupid? Having sex with my littler sisters best friend.

Jac's Pov

As I walked home my mind kept repeating what happened an hour or so ago. The way that Dylan looked. That guilty look. Did he honestly feel bad for what he did? He obviously new it was me? Didn't he?
I shook my head from the crazy thoughts in my head just as i approached my front door. Quietly walking in I made my way to my bedroom closing the door behind me. I walked over to my bathroom and took off my clothes.
The smell of smoke and alcohol burned my nostrils as i flung my dress,bra and undies to the floor.
Stepping into the shower i stood there letting the hot water wash away my thoughts for a brief moment. After a minute or two, i grab my strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner scrubbing my hair clean. Then i quickly wash my body in my vanilla scented body wash before hopping out the shower.
I grab my blue fluffy towel and wrap it around my body while walking to my bed. As I take a seat on my bed it vibrates. Grabbing my phone I slid the lock screen to revile a message from no one other then Belinda.

'Hey Baby girl, wanna hang out today? park near mine xx' - Bel

'Hey babe, sure. see you in 10 xx' - Jac

I got up off my bed throwing my phone back on my bed. Opening the doors of my ward rope I pick out a pair of leggings, blue hoodie and a pair of black converse. I go back in my bathroom and apply some light make up before grabbing my phone and heading towards the park near Belinda's.

----------------------------------------------

"Hey baby girl" Belinda greeted giving me a bear hug.
"Hey" I replied, hugging her back.
"So, how was the party last night?" She smirked.
"Um fine" I answered.
"Fine? Fine? Oh come on Jac, you disappeared all night, and when I asked where you were people said they saw you with a guy, so don't give me fine" Belinda's smirk grew bigger. "So who is this guy you disappeared with?" She asked. I stood there frozen for a moment. What do I tell her?
"Umm, I'm not sure. I never really saw his face" I lied biting my bottom lip.
"Well that's a bummer" Belinda sighed. I laughed nudging her arm. After a few hours mucking about & talking, I decided to head back home.
Once i arrived home I opened the front door of my house, my nostrils were filled up with this amazing smell of roast. I slipped my shoes off and walked towards the kitchen were my mum was cooking.
"Mmm smells amazing mum" I sniffed the air letting out a-omg it smells amazing-sigh. "Do you need any help?" I asked.
"No thanks dear, oh but could you just set the table please, dinner will be ready soon" my mum replied. I nodded and grabbed out 3 sets of glasses, knives and forks before placing them around the table. After a few minutes I finished setting the table & walked up to my bedroom. As I entered my room, a tall, blonde haired guy sat at the end of my bed.