Side Story 2: I Wish You Were Here (Canon)

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS, ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE CREATOR,

I ONLY OWN THE PLOT...

"Luffy is best boy" - talking

'Luffy is best boy' - thinking

"Luffy is best boy" - screaming

"Luffy is best boy" - Den den Mushi

.

.

.

3rd POV

First week of Zhongli disappearing

Venti has been drinking non stop, his mind are all over the place. Something just got rip apart inside of him after he doesn't feel Zhongli present on teyvat. Nor at the celestia.

He let out a giggled as he take another bottle of wine and drink it. The burning feeling he felt inside his heart as the wine flowing down his throat.

Venti slammed the wine bottle on the table and laughed like a maniac.

Why, why this keep happening to him? To them, the people in teyvat? He thought, he won't be alone anymore... He won't lose another friends. Yet the world, the universe, the celestia seem to love to see him suffer.

The Celestia, the Heavenly principle seem to cast a spell on him to keep on losing his friends. To keep losing someone close to him, the one he love..

'When will it be over... Morax you idiot.. Where are you.. I wish you were here by my side..'

His old friend, the only friend who stay the longest are now gone from existence. Venti cannot find him anywhere. His family... His brother...

So he drink and drink and drink... Trying to get himself drunk to forget the pain he felt. But for some reason the more drunk he get, the more he remember... Crying and laughing at the same time. Mumbling nonsense.

"Venti, stop... please..."

"No more drinks for you."

Venti glance at the voices, the Acting Grandmaster Jean and the Dark Knight hero Diluc looked at him in worries. He looked away from his children. Ahh, he is a god yet he felt so useless and powerless in this very moment.

Useless...

Acting like this in front of his own children of mondstadt, what kind of god is he? what would Zhongli think if he see him like this? Probably be very disappointed.

He can't help but to laughed at that thought. When is the last time they share a drink together? When the last time he talk to the god of geo?

He missed him so damn much..

He want the pain to end--

"Jean~ Diluc~ what are you guys doing here? Do you want to grab a drinks one or two?" his eyes are unfocused, his head are throbing like crazy. He just want it to end.

Diluc took away the wine bottle in his hand and place it on the table, the anemo god whined when his alcoholic drink was taken away from him. "Venti, you have to stop drinking like this." Jean softly said to her God.

Jean crouch down in front of the anemo god, she slowly took both of Venti hands and gently squeeze them. While Diluc take off his jacket and place them on Venti shoulder, trying to give him warmth and comfort.

"None of this your fault, Venti." both child of mondstadt said at the same time.

The god eyes started to become moist, and tears began to fall onto his face and to the ground. His shoulders are trembling trying to hold back his tears but failed.