Chapter 6: Friendship Between Pirates And Marine

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS, ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE CREATOR,

I ONLY OWN THE PLOT...

"Luffy is best boy" - talking

'Luffy is best boy' - thinking

"Luffy is best boy" - screaming

"Luffy is best boy" - Den den Mushi

.

.

.

WARNING: I'm suck at writing fighting scene, if some words and explanation seem to confused you.. Please forgive me and my poor writing skills T^T

It a really short fighting scene--- don't really want to drag the story too much. Though is it really a fighting scene?

.

.

.

"Tell me, what's your children are like Zhongli?"

"They're all unique, all of them... Come from different shapes, sizes, being, creatures, backgrounds.."

"They're sound amazing, you probably proud of them all right?"

"I do, I always do... Even the one who tries to kill me before..."

"Have you hate them, your children?"

"How could I, they're my children... I love them all, even some hates me."

"I wish I can do the same with my children..."

"Umi..."

"Some of them are hard to handle, some hates me and blame me.. Even though I warn them again and again... I love them yet I hate them..."

"..."

"Devil fruits.. That what they called my gifts, I give to them..."

"..."

"They're still my children I love and hate them.."

"..."

.

.

.

3rd POV

Both ships became closer and closer, one person is laughing with excitement while the other screaming in rage.

The mother of sea are excited to watch what happen next. Giggling as she watched her favourite D's family getting ready to spar with each other... Though Garp is on his way to murder the other D named Gol D. Roger.

The sea kings are cheering for both pirates and the marine, it always fun and exciting to watch them fighting among themselves.

Roger is laughing loudly. Clearly didn't even bother by his crew protests and complains. He lick his lip as his grin become wider each seconds, eyes spark with excitement.

Buggy is panicking while mumbling they all going to die by Garp the fist. He punch the wooden deck as he cries, saying he's too young to die.

Shanks is trying to calming Buggy down who is panicking and mumbling under his breath about they all going to die today. Shanks sweatdroped.

Rayleigh questioning himself on why he's here in the first place. Heck he even wonder why he agreed on joining this Roger in the first place. Is he too bored with his life that he agreed on sailing with Roger 20 years ago? Maybe.