Chapter 1: Day Off Gone Wrong

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS, ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE CREATOR,

I ONLY OWN THE PLOT...

"Luffy is best boy" - talking

'Luffy is best boy' - thinking

"Luffy is best boy" - screaming

"Luffy is best boy" - Den den Mushi

.

.

.

"Hey Morax, do you think there a world so different then tevyat it self?"

"Well, there is.."

"Really!?"

"Though that world is like a parallel to our world--"

"That's not what I meant! I know about honkai is you know.. What I meant is.. The world that is so different from ours and honkai."

"Maybe.."

....

"Hey, Morax.."

"Yes, Guizhong. What do you want?"

"I'm bored.."

"You always bored, don't you have work to be done?"

"Boo~ you no fun~"

...

"Hey Morax.."

"What is it Guizhong.."

"Do you know about the drum of liberation?"

.

.

.

3rd POV

The 77th Director of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor, Hu Tao burst into Zhongli office without knocking, again! She has a big grin on her face.

"Zhongli how about you take a day off, heck you can take a week or month off if you like!" 

The former geo god, Zhongli swear the door will not last long if she keep kicking the poor door down everytime she want to see him in his office. He wasn't even lock the damn door! Might as well just let the door wide open when he in the office.

Zhongli look at his boss as if she just grew two heads. He stop signing the documents and paperwork on his table. Zhongli slowly put his pen down and stare into the flower pattern shape eyes.

"Are you.. Are you feeling well Director Hu?" asked Zhongli. Worried that this young lady ate something weird for lunch or bump her head too hard for her to asked him take a day off. No, not that she never give him a day off or two. It just, it so random. Out of a blue.

A day off or two are alright but week?? Month?? Is she alright??

"Aiya! Of course I'm fine!" Hu Tao slap Zhongli shoulder playfully but quickly stop slapping because her hand started to hurt from this rock hard body of Zhongli. "Ouch why your body are so damn hard.." she mumbled under her breath while blowing her hand. That going to hurt till evening, why she had to slap it so hard.

Zhongli look at her weirdly, "I see, then can I asked why you want me to take a day off?"

"Because why not!~" said Hu Tao while smiling. Zhongli right eye twitch little bit, this girl. He never understand her.

"Aiya, don't be so stiff. You need to lose it up! You always working, heck you only take a half day off whenever I give you a day off! Soo~ as your boss, I want you take a day, no.. Weeks off! Have fun, go somewhere. Meet some friends or what not. Seriously, you need to have fun. You way too serious." said Hu Tao as she crossing her arms.