Chapter 11 - The First Lost

File Select

> Fundy & Tommy

New Game Loading...

Game Start

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

When Tommy and Fundy left the forest, Fundy also chose to have Kit outside her Poke Ball and just carried her in his arms

And then they went to the Gym, "So why do you need to be here?" Fundy asked as he turned his head, even Kit copied him, which was adorable. "Eh I needed something to do besides it's a good challenge" Tommy sighed "And I guess it feels like something I would do when I was ten" Tommy said a bit disappointedly

"Can I do it?" Fundy as at Kit even agreed, "Maybe then again, the first gym is kind of I long trip from here." Fundy thought about it, and it's best maybe doing his journey when he's sixteen. That way, he and kit can beat Tommy.

"And what happens when you get all of these badges" Fundy asked "According to the box called Television, you fight the champion, and we'll try to win" Tommy said as both him and Fundy entered the gym and Fundy was underwhelmed

He expected it to have water everywhere or something elegant, but it's a basic maze and dull. "I guess according to this statue this is a normal type gym and the leader is named Whitney" and for some reason, that name made Tommy scared

"Alright, let's get this over with" Tommy said as he went into the maze and Fundy followed the seemingly easy maze and there a girl with pink hair in pigtails stared at them with confidence

"My name is Whitney, and I'm the gym leader of Goldenrod City and I specialize in Normal type Pokémon" Whitney said as Tommy grabbed his Pokémon, but Fundy halted everything "Wait Ms. Whitney, where can I go I'm just spectating" Whitney looked at Fundy and looked around the stadium and saw the seats?

"Yeah right there!" Whitney pointed at the seats "Okay Whitney I have my Nephew here so by rules I have to look cool, so prepare to get beaten" Tommy said, getting Mars Poke Ball on standby while Whitney laughed at Tommy.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

[Gym Leader Whitney Challenge you to a Battle]

"Go Clefairy!" Whitney said sending out a pink fairy Pokémon that wasn't a normal Type, but Tommy stayed silent.

"Go Mars" Tommy sending out his Riolu who let out a battle roar as he got ready to fight, but for some reason, Whitney smirked

"Mars, let's start things off with Metal Claw!" Tommy said as he looked at his Pokédex, showing him what moves Mars knows.

Mars claws extended to some degree and hardened to iron as he rushed to Clefairy and tried hitting her but to no avail "Clefairy use Double Slap!" Clefairy jumped backwards and rushed to Mars, slapping his face three times instead of two, pushing Mars back.

"Hey, no fair, that was three slaps!" Tommy said, "Mars, let's get revenge, use Quick Attack!" Tommy ordered as Mars burst into blinding speed and elbowed Clefairy knocking her back quite a bit but something happened.

Mars stopped moving. He just stood there. "Mars, you okay?" Tommy asked and Mars turned around and had hearts in his eyes. "Haha that's Clefairy special ability Cute Charm since your Riolu is a boy and attack her he fell in love" Whitney said while Fundy was holding back a laugh while petting Kit.

"Okay, that wasn't the plan Mars Return! Now go Ares!" Tommy said as Mars went back inside the Poke Ball and Area came out of his Poke Ball flames ignited and ready to fight, "Okay Ares use Flame Wheel!" Tommy ordered and Ares started to run.

While running, Ares quickly rolled and continued until a flaming Wheel appeared and hit Clefairy doing moderately decent damage, but Whitney was growling at Tommy "Clefairy use Encore against that brat" Tommy looked puzzled "But we look like the same age?" Tommy said, but Whitney smirked "I'm flattered you think I'm near your age, but I'm twenty kid" Okay now Tommy was confused

A spotlight hit Ares as Clefairy clapped around him making Tommy confused about what it's doing "Okay ignoring that Ares use Quick Attack!" Ares ignores Tommy and used Flame Wheel again, this time defeating Clefairy but Whitney chuckled.

"I'm down to my last Pokémon, but I'll show you how easily dreams are crushed" Whitney said as she got out a Poke Ball with an ominous aura "Go Miltank!" And a pink cow like Pokémon came out.

"Return Ares! Go Mars!" Tommy said, quickly switching Pokémon as Mars got into a battle stance "Okay use Counter" Tommy said quietly as Riolu got into a defense stance "Miltank use Attract!" Whitney said even doing a small heart with her hands.

Riolu again had hearts in his eyes, but Tommy didn't care "Okay Mars use Quick Attack" but Mars didn't attack, instead was gushing over Miltank like he was in love "Miltank use Rollout!" And Miltank did that rolled her body enough that it was covered by rocks, effectively knocking out Mars "Return Mars! Go Ares" Tommy said and thought everything through.

Okay, with Ares speed I should be fast enough to land at least a single good hit on Miltank and switch to Crowza "Okay Ares use Flame Wheel!" Tommy said as Ares surrounded himself in fire, "Miltank counter it with Rollout!" Whitney ordered as Miltank surrounded herself in rock. Both of them collided with each other, but only Ares was knocked out.

[Super Effective Hit]

Crap, "Okay I got this still. Go Soteria!" And there Tommy sent out Soteria as his blue rings glew strong "Soteria use Pursuit!" Soteria shrouded itself in darkness, and he was running to tackle Miltank, "Use Rollout." It hit Soteria again but harder. Okay Pokédex tell me about this move.

[Rollout the move forces the user to only use that move until it misses, as it progressively gets stronger each turn]

"Well that will be a problem. Soteria already looks he had enough" Tommy said "Come on kid just quit already" She right I can't win, Tommy thought "I conceded from the fight" Tommy said as he looked at Fundy who ran at him with worry

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Would you like to save your game?

>Yes

Saving...

Your Game has been saved