14 - ...Medicine

File Select

> Fundy & Tommy

Continue?

Game Loading...

**_**

After climbing down the last set of ladders there they saw them 3 dog like Pokémon Fundy felt Entei stare while Tommy felt Suicune stare until they all ran away by a man in a magician's clothing

"I dug a hole here, too... I was shocked! Suicune raced by like a blur, right in front of my eyes! For ten years I chased Suicune, and I finally got to see it. I'm all choked up! I owe this all to you! Thank you! I heard that the legendary Pokémon of Ecruteak tested humans by allowing them to get close. I'm going to track Suicune, let's meet again! Farewell!" The man said they didn't say their name or ask for their name.

Fundy looked at Tommy "It felt like he was calling to me" Tommy looked at Fundy "Me too" the Uncle and Nephew stood there for a while before leaving too Morty the ghost Gym Leader

**_**

Genuinely putting Morty was easy he used only 3 Pokémon and Ares and Soteria were able to beat them with ease since all Tommy did was use Flame Wheel and Pursuit

And Soteria learned Shadow Ball which meant more firepower for him as they explored route 38 West and Fundy fell in a small pond

"Be careful, you were lucky lettuce got you before you drowned" Tommy said as Crowza was fanning the flames that Ares made for Fundy to warm up

"So where to next?" Tommy thought and took out his poke gear "Some place called Olivine City? I hope I said it correctly".

As the night fell on then they both slept a peaceful sleep

The next day they reached Olivine City and found out the Gym leader was away so they went to the lighthouse and found a girl who was blocked off by everyone with an Ampharos (thank you Pokédex)

So started the painful climb of the tower

Tommy battled everyone with Mars and for some reason, he could feel a connection to him more than his other Pokémon

As Tommy and Fundy climbed the final ladder and wheezed, they saw the women tending to the Ampharos "...Oh, hello you must be a Gym challenger I'm Jasmine the Steel Type Gym Leader" "Oh I am a challenger I'm just wondering what's wrong with this Pokémon me and my nephew are still very new to Pokémon because our... region we never saw one".

Jasmine looked surprised, "My... What a fascinating thing Pokémon are everywhere in the world to have a region that doesn't have one is unheard of" Jasmine said as Fundy looked at Amphy

"Is there anything we can do to help him?" Jasmine nodded "Yes if you may go to Cianwood there is a medicine for Amphy. I would go, but I can't leave Amphy unintended".

"We can go!" Fundy said as Jasmine smiled "Thank you two greatly, do you have a registered ride Pokémon?" Fundy and Tommy looked at each other "No what's that" Jasmine gave them a clear ball "Use that near the water lift the ball a calm and tamed wild Pokémon will help you" As Jasmine open the door letting Tommy and Fundy leave the went down the elevator listening to a calm chime of the door opening.

As they reached the sea Fundy lifted the ball and out a shine came and a Lapras appeared before them "Wow" Fundy was astonished as he looked at the Lapras "Can you take us Cianwood?" As Lapras nodded, Tommy helped Fundy on Lapras's back "Thank you so much".

**_**

As the calm cool water they were surfing on Fundy was looking at the cool ocean Pokémon using Tommy's Pokédex just to learn he especially liked the yellow Magikarp sadly, there wasn't time to catch it as Amphy needed their medicine... hold up

"Is Amphy a dude or?" Fundy questioned "Well it got a cute name so maybe girl, but I've been using they/them for them" Fundy hummed in agreement "I'll do that too" Lapras left them on the beach of Cianwood as Tommy and Fundy explored they saw a familiar Gym roof "Oh look" Fundy looked at the sign "It's Chuck the Fighting Time Gym" Tommy got out Mars "Hey Mate ready for a battle soon?" as Mars got out the ball with a mighty roar "Yeah I think your pretty motivated for it first let's get the medicine for Amphy," Tommy said as He and Fundy went to a house and grabbed the medicine.

**_**

Would you like to save your game?

>Yes

Saving...

Your Game has been saved