The Makeup || Chapter 91

'Love me some makeup sex' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

     The confusion on my face was definitely noticeable. I turned my head in the direction of the girls and they were just as shocked. Elena on the other hand was biting her lip fighting a laugh.

"Lyla what the fuck?" My attention came back to Luca and I smiled biting my bottom lip as I took him in.

     He was wearing a black cotton shirt showing off his muscled body and black jeans with whatever shoes. His hair looked slightly ruffled through making him look like a bad boy, especially with his sleeve tattoo out. I eyed his jawline and let my eyes shamelessly linger on his lips before locking with his eyes. Fisting his shirt and pulling him down slightly I allowed my lips to linger near his ear. I slid my tongue along the shape of his ear and let out a moan when I saw him tense.

"I've been meaning to take up climbing, are you available?" I pulled back smirking and he folded his arms over his chest looking at me with no emotion showing. A giggle slipped past my lips seeing the desire in his eyes, he couldn't fool me.

"Who the fuck is this guy?!" The owner of the club asked making my attention move to him.

"I'm the guy that's go—" I cut Luca off wanting to just get laid.

"He's the man I'm climbing tonight, thank you for the offer though." I said smiling.

     Luca smirked before throwing me over his shoulder smacking my ass one time causing me to giggle. He placed a hand at the bottom of my short skirt to cover me and as we left I winked and waved goodbye to the girls. They all shared a look before giggling and shaking their head at my nonsense.

As Luca drove us to his place I found myself lost in my mind as I watched his fine ass dive. Biting my bottom lip I placed a hand on his nape and the other on his area rubbing up on him as I neared myself towards his body. I could feel Luca slowly starting to grow under my touch causing me to smirk biting down on his earlobe.

Luca groaned squeezing the steering wheel trying to control himself which turned me on. My lips started placing kisses on his neck and I made sure to tease him with my tongue along with moaning as I kept slowly rubbing him.

     I knew Luca wanted to pull over and give it to me right then and there which was why I teased until we were a few minutes away from the house. A giggle slipped past my lips when I took in a very dazed Luca that had a very visible boner. Sitting back down I acted as if I wasn't doing anything in the first place. When we pulled into the garage Luca grabbed my hand when I tried to open my door stopping me in my tracks.

"Don't open the door." Firmly Luca spoke which made me obey him feeling excited. When he came to my side Luca opened the door and I let out a yelp sound in surprise when he threw me over his shoulder.

     After leading us inside he bent me over the edge of the sofa on the armrest pulling my panties down revealing my wetness. I was panting just thinking about what was going to happen. Looking back at him I excitedly bit my bottom lip seeing as how Luca was smirking at me as he slowly got on his knees for me.

     My mouth opened into a 'o' shape when he placed his luscious lips on my private part making a struggle moan slip. His tongue roamed my labia before sliding over my entrance and then my clit. I bit my lip harder with a big smile on my lips moaning his name shortly after. Lucas tongue kept taunting me before his tongue slid into me and thrusted. One of his hands went to massage my clit as the other spread my cheeks to give him a better view of me.